User Controls

Inflation will cause the government debt bubble to bust in the west

Donald Trump Black Hole
    At the minute government debt pays less than or close to the inflation rate - 2% or so.

As inflationary pressure grows as a result of commodity shortages and increased wage demands of labor, inflation will increase - 10-20% is normal in such times.

As a result government will have to pay much more to roll over debt, which will have to be financed by money issuance, which will cause people to try to buy things - it won't even matter what - as a hedge to inflation.

I don't think the central banks will allow anything to collapse, but the money printing will cause big devaluations in currency value.

Hard to time, but already inflation seems to be taking off as the west returns after the big scare over the wu-flu virus.

Thoughts?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Thoughts?

I want you as my neighbor.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't think the central banks will allow anything to collapse

I don't think they'll have a choice. they're losing their grip
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Pretty sure the Canadian dollar is gonna be valued on par with the Yen soon.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

If Mickey Mouse was a parliamentarian this is exactly what he would look and sound like.
    he actually reminds me of a grown up Jimmy Carr
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    but he sounds like bill maher
    Originally posted by Donald Trump At the minute government debt pays less than or close to the inflation rate - 2% or so.

As inflationary pressure grows as a result of commodity shortages and increased wage demands of labor, inflation will increase - 10-20% is normal in such times.

As a result government will have to pay much more to roll over debt, which will have to be financed by money issuance, which will cause people to try to buy things - it won't even matter what - as a hedge to inflation.

I don't think the central banks will allow anything to collapse, but the money printing will cause big devaluations in currency value.

Hard to time, but already inflation seems to be taking off as the west returns after the big scare over the wu-flu virus.

Thoughts?

wrong.

which country are you talking about.

right now theres only one country thats running on government sanctioned MMT (Maddox Monetary Theory). the US.

inflation of the whole economy is not, will not be possible since there are lots inflationary blackholes such as cryptos, stonks, amd now NFTs.

as can be seen from the market cap of cryptos these days and gamestop squeezes and stupid "artworks", trillions of newly created dollar did not result with inflation because not a single cent / dime went in into the economy. also, in the US, saving rates are up.

so in the end only some staple food item and speculative assets will see some inflation. the rest will remain more of the same/
    Originally posted by aldra I don't think they'll have a choice. they're losing their grip

no thing will collapse because the people wont allow it.

because when it does collapse the people will still pretemd everything is fine and put on a brave face.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because when it does collapse the people will still pretemd everything is fine and put on a brave face.

knives and teeth
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wrong.

which country are you talking about.

right now theres only one country thats running on government sanctioned MMT (Maddox Monetary Theory). the US.

inflation of the whole economy is not, will not be possible since there are lots inflationary blackholes such as cryptos, stonks, amd now NFTs.

as can be seen from the market cap of cryptos these days and gamestop squeezes and stupid "artworks", trillions of newly created dollar did not result with inflation because not a single cent / dime went in into the economy. also, in the US, saving rates are up.

so in the end only some staple food item and speculative assets will see some inflation. the rest will remain more of the same/

How isn't the EU in the same position as Britain and the US?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no thing will collapse because the people wont allow it.

because when it does collapse the people will still pretemd everything is fine and put on a brave face.

Yes, they'll just redefine the rules and loot others, like for instance with the Maltese Bailout.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How isn't the EU in the same position as Britain and the US?

they cant print unlimited amount of euro or pound because they're not the worlds reserve currency.

you dont need euro or pound if you aremt european or british, which 80% of the world is.

Yes, they'll just redefine the rules and loot others, like for instance with the Maltese Bailout.

no, i mean like people in the matrix will still keep the system running despite knowing that they are in it.

everybody knows that the their banks dont have their money if they decided to withdraw all their money all together, so they wont in order to keep their banks running for their conveniences.

the same with gold or silver market. none of those paper silver and gold certificates could be redeemed into real, actual physical metals because there arent that many gold and silver bars available. it would collapse as soon as people start redeeming them.

and people know this, but choosed to keep the system running.
    Originally posted by Meikai Pretty sure the Canadian dollar is gonna be valued on par with the Yen soon.

yen is very valuable actually.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the same with gold or silver market. none of those paper silver and gold certificates could be redeemed into real, actual physical metals because there arent that many gold and silver bars available. it would collapse as soon as people start redeeming them.

and people know this, but choosed to keep the system running.

This is why you should own physical silver and gold. At least as a store of value.
    Originally posted by Sophie This is why you should own physical silver and gold. At least as a store of value.

yes and no.

the jéws kept lots of physical gold and silver too during the onset of both world wars. worked the first time and not the second.

all storage of value must be utilized in order for them to have values. if you keep gold and silver bars you must have a plan when, where and how to use them. storing them for value storages sake will only make them more useless than paper weight.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yen is very valuable actually.

1 yen is valued at less than 1 US cent.
    Originally posted by Meikai 1 yen is valued at less than 1 US cent.

yes but 1 yen ceased to be able to buy stuffs since like in 1930.

its not that the yen have small value, its that it has finer scales.

like between inches and milimeters.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yes but 1 yen ceased to be able to buy stuffs since like in 1930.

And yet I can go to the store and buy something with 1 dollar, even in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty one. 🤔🤔🤔
    Originally posted by Meikai And yet I can go to the store and buy something with 1 dollar, even in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty one. 🤔🤔🤔

do you have any idea what i can buy with ONE BITCOIN.

yes.

how monies are graduated doesnt matter.
Jump to Top