User Controls

Poll: View Counts

Bring Back View Counts for Threads

Bradley Black Hole
    Bring Back View Counts for Threads

Isn't it just a light switch in the coding u turn from 0 to 1 or something? Not sure how the computer works, but i am sure we want view counts on threads.
    Bradley Black Hole
    o and thank u for the good forum i am very appreciative of u president lanny
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think only lanny can see them and he thinks it's gay because one time he took a bunch of LSD and kept hitting f5 on a forum and wrote down all of the numbers of views and they kept changing like it was a government code and he kept having to write down different numbers and try to solve "the code", too much visual junk just random floating numbers that are constantly there.. you try to wipe them away.. you can see the data I KNOW 1000 VIEWS,,,, f5... STILL 1000. You know you just don't nEED that constant stream of data, it's needless background brain processing.

Every time you glance at it your brain knows what it means and that takes 0.0001% power to calculate which could be better spent imaging some titties or something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i can believe that
    If anyone would like lsd plz leave ur address jn this thread thx
    How about leonid makes a thing where it tells op anytime a thread got a view, then op has to manually change the views in as real time as possible?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked If anyone would like lsd plz leave ur address jn this thread thx

8002 laguna way NE T1Y 7A4
    Originally posted by Ghost 8002 laguna way NE T1Y 7A4

That your old ph0lx place? I thought you lived further east.
    Ghost Black Hole
    whats a fholx
    Originally posted by Ghost whats a fholx

i mean at that point it contains the word LOH, which is not something nice to call your quacks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ph0x was a ausre on this site MR
Jump to Top