I was a cute teen

I wish I was still physically that age

Bizarre to think I’m in my 30s now wtf
    Bradley Black Hole
    God you really are one ugly piece of shit with a huge cock nose

I didn't really see it before but god damn

you ever try cocaine? You could do an 8ball in one rip
    Bradley Black Hole
    do you have a photo of your mother and father's noses?

Not their face, I just wanna see the noses that bred that beak
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley God you really are one ugly piece of shit with a huge cock nose

I didn't really see it before but god damn

you ever try cocaine? You could do an 8ball in one rip

You look like a homeless bum without teeth
    You wish you could be as good looking as me
    G African Astronaut
    Nostrildamus w/ the lifeless autistic eyes.
    Originally posted by Bradley do you have a photo of your mother and father's noses?

Not their face, I just wanna see the noses that bred that beak

Never mind that you’re balding and look like a drunk homeless bum
    You have a very bulbous nose
    Originally posted by G Nostrildamus w/ the lifeless autistic eyes.

Nothing autistic or lifeless about my gaze

So much jelly in this thread and I don’t even like jelo
    Hard to believe that those pics are 12 years old now
    They’re as old as I was when i became a hikikomori
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    it goes fast. you will be lulled into some responsibility you wont be able to just walk away from and it will eat up 20-25 years of your middle ages and then you'll be old. hopefully with some kind of 401k or investments
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready it goes fast. you will be lulled into some responsibility you wont be able to just walk away from and it will eat up 20-25 years of your middle ages and then you'll be old. hopefully with some kind of 401k or investments

I hope to have a peaceful death before then
    I.m praying that the virus turns out to be an extinction level event or at least the vaccines
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready it goes fast. you will be lulled into some responsibility you wont be able to just walk away from and it will eat up 20-25 years of your middle ages and then you'll be old. hopefully with some kind of 401k or investments

lol that waste of skin will be on mom's tit until she passes then continue to suckle the government's SSDI tit until he kills himself in a shitty roach infested studio.
    Originally posted by G lol that waste of skin will be on mom's tit until she passes then continue to suckle the government's SSDI tit until he kills himself in a shitty roach infested studio.

You would k ow a thing or two about being a waste of skin you douchebag wigger
    Originally posted by G lol that waste of skin will be on mom's tit until she passes then continue to suckle the government's SSDI tit until he kills himself in a shitty roach infested studio.

its even funnier knowing that the SSI and SSD for non seniors will always stay around 700 collectivly and in 20 years when a dollar today will only by 35 cents in 2040, he will start thinking about why he didnt go to school and get at least a certificate in coding or something that may help.

things are going to cost a lot more. we're running out of natural resources and the rest of the world is catching up an wants a piece of the good life.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready its even funnier knowing that the SSI and SSD for non seniors will always stay around 700 collectivly and in 20 years when a dollar today will only by 35 cents in 2040, he will start thinking about why he didnt go to school and get at least a certificate in coding or something that may help.

things are going to cost a lot more. we're running out of natural resources and the rest of the world is catching up an wants a piece of the good life.

I own a transitional house for vets, many of which get SSD & it increases like 5-9$ every year for cost of living, there's one guy getting $980.
    Originally posted by G I own a transitional house for vets, many of which get SSD & it increases like 5-9$ every year for cost of living, there's one guy getting $980.

yeah, I think there is extra pay for war vets injured in battle? you can collect on several injuries as well increasing it.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready yeah, I think there is extra pay for war vets injured in battle? you can collect on several injuries as well increasing it.

Na this is straight SSDI no military perks for dishonorable discharges they get same as civilians.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready its even funnier knowing that the SSI and SSD for non seniors will always stay around 700 collectivly and in 20 years when a dollar today will only by 35 cents in 2040, he will start thinking about why he didnt go to school and get at least a certificate in coding or something that may help.

By then if things are still headed the same path then most people will be living in small apartments in mega blocks that will basically be free
    Most everything will be automated and the public will be given free food and a basic income
    Like I suspect they’ll send you rations if basic food and then the more interesting stuff will cost but you can earn money by taking on tasks such as cleaning your city or partaking in charity
    Jobs as you know it will be a thing of the last
    G how many tenants do you have renting out to in that house?
    Originally posted by 自殺少女 By then if things are still headed the same path then most people will be living in small apartments in mega blocks that will basically be free
    Most everything will be automated and the public will be given free food and a basic income
    Like I suspect they’ll send you rations if basic food and then the more interesting stuff will cost but you can earn money by taking on tasks such as cleaning your city or partaking in charity
    Jobs as you know it will be a thing of the last

that sounds so dystopian. you will learn to speak newspeak
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready G how many tenants do you have renting out to in that house?

5 w/ a live in manager = 6.
Jump to Top