User Controls

Poll: ?

Lanny should check his Steam messages more often.

Folkz?
    Just kidding Lanny I love you and respect you and I would suck yours AND frala's cock if it ever came down to it.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I always vote where no one has voted before.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I alway vote where no one has voted before.

You're a real trailbrailzer OnionMad.
    Meikai African Astronaut
    tfw i dont have lanny on steam
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Meikai tfw i dont have lanny on steam

I just yelled at him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ African Astronaut
    Lanny has well surpassed mere gayness.
    Lanny ur mum
    My bad my dude, the blue falcon now flies at midnight. My our African comrades all one day achieve orbit.

Originally posted by Meikai tfw i dont have lanny on steam

As you can see it's not the greatest way to get a hold of me. Most of the time I'm AFK'ing on main menu/pause screens (this is why I have hundreds of hours in the last several games I've played without actually haven completed them), but if you want to add me, I'm lrogers54 / MadeInTarth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny ur mum
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Lanny has well surpassed mere gayness.

That's right, I'm down right jolly you fucking queer
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny As you can see it's not the greatest way to get a hold of me. Most of the time I'm AFK'ing on main menu/pause screens (this is why I have hundreds of hours in the last several games I've played without actually haven completed them), but if you want to add me, I'm lrogers54 / MadeInTarth.

Don't worry I make a conscious effort to avoid communicating with people. I'm never going to try to get a hold of you. In fact, if you message me I also probably won't respond. We can mutually ignore each others presence on our friends lists. It's fine. It's perfect.
    Originally posted by Meikai Don't worry I make a conscious effort to avoid communicating with people. I'm never going to try to get a hold of you. In fact, if you message me I also probably won't respond. We can mutually ignore each others presence on our friends lists. It's fine. It's perfect.

That's how a friendship should be
Jump to Top