User Controls

I just talked to Bill Krozby on the phone

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    so he's alive. Unless someone was using a voice changer and has his identical laugh.

Without going into too much detail, he said he got pulled over while he was a passenger in his buddy's car. His friend had tech on him and so they ended up running Doug's name too and he had a warrant out of El Paso. So, that's where he's at. Updates as I receive them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I knew it was too good to be true
    smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Like i said, all speculation about him dying
    Nile bump
    Ware kr0z
    Ghost Black Hole
    seems legit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He just called me again from the El Paso County Jail. He's being held without bail because he has a secondary warrant in Dallas for aggravated child rape on a deformed retard baby under the age of 4-months.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Howd you call him if hes in jail
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ He just called me again from the El Paso County Jail. He's being held without bail because he has a secondary warrant in Dallas for aggravated child rape on a deformed retard baby under the age of 4-months.

seems legit
    Originally posted by mmQ He just called me again from the El Paso County Jail. He's being held without bail because he has a secondary warrant in Dallas for aggravated child rape on a deformed retard baby under the age of 4-months.

SM both Heads
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by mmQ He just called me again
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He just called me again and said Dallas called to inform El Paso they were dropping the charges from aggrevated child rape to vehicular child rape. But they don't want to spend the money to extradite him so he's gonna go to court on Monday morning in El Paso to for his bond hearing regarding his current charge.
    Originally posted by mmQ He just called me again and said Dallas called to inform El Paso they were dropping the charges from aggrevated child rape to vehicular child rape. But they don't want to spend the money to extradite him so he's gonna go to court on Monday morning in El Paso to for his bond hearing regarding his current charge.

Pics?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ He just called me again and said Dallas called to inform El Paso they were dropping the charges from aggrevated child rape to vehicular child rape. But they don't want to spend the money to extradite him so he's gonna go to court on Monday morning in El Paso to for his bond hearing regarding his current charge.

now that I don't buy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    he called again and said they're bumping up his bond hearing to this afternoon shortly . Did you know that they give El Paso jail inmates a free complimentary turtle when you get booked in? Kinda cool.
    I'm quite disssaaapppoooinnnted in all you OGs making fun/light of your possibly dead comrade. Whenever a DHer died we all acted solemn and shed a virtual tear for the loss to the DH family.

...of course that wont happen when STL or Technologist dies though.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm quite disssaaapppoooinnnted in all you OGs making fun/light of your possibly dead comrade. Whenever a DHer died we all acted solemn and shed a virtual tear for the loss to the DH family.

…of course that wont happen when STL or Technologist dies though.

you sound like the kind of person that would freak out and try to stop a person from taking a large dose of drugs. I have watched people shoot up right in front of me before knowing very well they could randomly die

and sometimes they do die and you are doing the same drugs as them.
    G African Astronaut
    He just Cash App'd me a request for $100.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm quite disssaaapppoooinnnted in all you OGs making fun/light of your possibly dead comrade. Whenever a DHer died we all acted solemn and shed a virtual tear for the loss to the DH family.

…of course that wont happen when STL or Technologist dies though.

Why did you spell disappointed all long and weird like that? Do a vocaroo of you saying it like that please. I'm trying to picture it in my head and it doesn't make sense.
    Originally posted by mmQ he called again and said they're bumping up his bond hearing to this afternoon shortly . Did you know that they give El Paso jail inmates a free complimentary turtle when you get booked in? Kinda cool.

I spoke to chzbrgr
    You’re lying and haven’t spoke to him
    Kortz is actually deas
Jump to Top