User Controls

Why does everyone keep dying?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Look at me I'm barely surviving an extinction
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    the NIS curse
    Bradley Black Hole
    sorry i aint' messaged you back in a minute sudo.

Everyone keeps dying because we're degenerates who place very little value on life (even less when it's our own), most of us use hard drugs, and most of us are familiar with needles, most of us have polyamorous addiction issues and 2020/2021 people's will to live is ebbing.

YOu and I both have had suicidal thoughts in the last year I'm sure, probably everyone who reads this thread has had them. Maybe not §m£ÂgØL or something, but the majority of us have them.

So we roll the dice, sometimes you get 7s, sometimes you get the bus.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Every man dies... not every man really lives.
    Originally posted by WellHung Every man dies… not every man really lives.

at least cite Drake when you quote his lyrics

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Nile bump
    We gotta hold it together as a community and see that our tribe survives these trying times.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo at least cite Drake when you quote his lyrics

Try William "Braveheart" Wallace you idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wallace

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Drugs.

Maybe you fuckwits should stop glorifying it so much, because it kills your loser friends and eventually it will kill you.
    Originally posted by G Try William "Braveheart" Wallace you idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wallace

You're a fucking idiot who watches too many movies. I bet you're not even scottish, just fat and old.

Originally posted by rabbitweed Drugs.

Maybe you fuckwits should stop glorifying it so much, because it kills your loser friends and eventually it will kill you.

You're an idiot if you're implying kr0z's passing had to do with drugs. As usual, you don't know what you're talking about and just like to invent things to fit whatever narrative helps you feel better about yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about how drugs are perceived or "glorified" you sound like an out of touch PTA mom.

ALL people here struggle with some kind of emotional/mental/substance issues. You are literally no better than anyone here except hikki but only because Hikki is the worst person in the world. I agree that drug use is an epidemic dropping people left and right but they are obviously a symptom of a larger issue, which is the issue at hand here. Next time just don't type if you haven't got a clue
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Drugs.

how do you know he died from drugs
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost how do you know he died from drugs

because u fuck hairy butthole.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost the NIS curse
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

cocaine?
    no, blaster hinted he might've gotten back into synthetic opioids
    lol I was trying to find something else and this is apparently the only video I ever marked as a 'favourite'

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung cocaine?

Chin nuts?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by WellHung because u fuck hairy butthole.

I resent this assumption about my butthole.
    Ghost Black Hole
    prove him wrong
Jump to Top