User Controls

Anyone here part of a white nationalist group?

I’m thinking starting a kick-murder squad and taking down some key targets or going on massive shootings

What groups are y’all part of
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Cock nose
    Nile bump
    I'm a shadow king with no crown or castle. But occupy the minds of men, if only as a fool who's words hold weight.

Mine are cloaked and occupy many positions, race is a card to be played, used to occupy the mind of the mundane.

Idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nile I'm a shadow king with no crown or castle. But occupy the minds of men, if only as a fool who's words hold weight.

Mine are cloaked and occupy many positions, race is a card to be played, used to occupy the mind of the mundane.

Idiot.

Foetus sucks
    Nile bump
    If there were no black people in the US you would still be pathetic.
    Originally posted by Nile If there were no black people in the US you would still be pathetic.

Projection
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I am a member of my own society. a society of one. and I will take it on the road and I will fight none. for I have already won being a society of one.
    Also fuck everyone in this thread. kill yourselves gleefully
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Also fuck everyone in this thread. kill yourselves gleefully

Post a 10 minute video of yourself sitting on a couch voicing your thoughts
    Originally posted by 自殺少女 Post a 10 minute video of yourself sitting on a couch voicing your thoughts

No. Im old and unattractive. and I didnt shower this morning. besides.. most of you are CIA faggots or some shit. im sure you're watching me right now.

glow nigs
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready No. Im old and unattractive. and I didnt shower this morning. besides.. most of you are CIA faggots or some shit. im sure you're watching me right now.

glow nigs

You won’t because then the act will be up and we’ll all know you aren’t actually mentally ill and just pretending
    Originally posted by 自殺少女 You won’t because then the act will be up and we’ll all know you aren’t actually mentally ill and just pretending

totally. Im pretending to get meds for 40 yars. pretended to fight them while placed in a cell against my will because some piece of shit my mom sent me to as a kid decided I needed to go there. pretending to be locked in a glass room with the doctor telling me clearly eyes.. need to dose up a bit.

Im fun when Im not on meds. that sensation of burning crackle after 3-4 days of being off of them that I feel in my chest and want to smash things.

are you trying to analize the eyes and behaviour. is that what you're doing? been done. one after another. over and over. Doc glow nig
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by 自殺少女 You won’t because then the act will be up and we’ll all know you aren’t actually mentally ill and just pretending

Yeah YEAH
    Yes. pretends. decade of not having a job thanks to Hunter and decades of sitting in a doctors offices once a month having meds changed out over and over. then moving me on to the next doctor.

However I do see this in Bradley. they call it Manchauser Syndrom.

I dont collect SSI or SSD apparently he does. probably Wellhung as well. I dont commit crimes then blame it on ADD or some shit. Apparently from his own testimony he does.

I'v been institutionalized based on blackout behaviour without substance abuse. you cant take illicit drugs then claim crazy. as most people do. mine is documented and I know this weird game and wish it were true. I dont like having my liver checked for damage by many of the medications which seems to have already happen.

if they had an implant that just fixed shit I would be on my way
    Nile bump
    Damn and I thought I was subjected.

Your like a goddamn guinea pig.
    Originally posted by Nile Damn and I thought I was subjected.

Your like a goddamn guinea pig.

I do it on purpose to see what sticks then analize or extrapolate what comes out, what vents, what smells off.

im old and dont have anything other to do than play on here and wait to see if something pops up worth saving. more photos. I noticed SpectaL leaves the very day I logged into his Canadian BBS that he design to create a telnet pathway through html or whatever .. im not a programmer.

kind of memorable. I like his conversation with an old neighbor of mine. The Pub. they just closed down too. after 35 years in existence.. suddenly in the local paper, they closed it down. LOL same with Contra Costa Times after I contacted Michael Liebke who did the story on &TOTSE back in 1992 regarding (as it turns out) Harper Reed as a teenager. though his name was not exposed, it is the same incident and same year and it was about a stack of hay.
    Also, I didnt know until very recently, that Ted Gunderson was actually investigating totse and all the other nirvananet and CdC. back in 1992.

I came across that story. this isn't bullshit. he wasnt an FBI guy gone fucking nuts. its real. too bad he died. or murked
    He died. Michael Ruppurt died (Solono County just north of me), Gary Webb (same as Ruppurt. shot himself twice in the back of the head)

weird
    Classic. fucking Michael Aquino comes into my store and puts lifts his eyebrow at me and I kept asking myself where I knew him from.

Met him in 1980s. at a friends house. then after that I came across this.

Ghost Black Hole
    yeah, several
Jump to Top