User Controls

Imagine living this sort of life

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Spending your days drinking yourself stupid posting you tube links and fantasizing over Prison culture.

Just imagine.

What would you do?

Have you seen any 12 year olds?

Star Trek?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds pretty cool to be honest, just wish he could keep the constant prison stuff to himself
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    HEY FUYS CHECK OUT THIS GUY WITH A FACE TATTOO HE HAS IMPORTANAT ADVICE ON TRADING CIGARETTES FOR PROTECTION
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    if I was wariat I would become a serial killer
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    prison cukture is huge these days have you seen how popular the topic is in politics the american consciousness and youtube channels in general? the prison industrialized complex is a huge issue right now. look at how everyone wants to defund the police and black lives matter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    prison culture is huge fuys!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Imagine being obsessed with someone you ‘don’t like’ just imagine, Star Trek. Get ur life together, ya weird. Absolutely everyone here sees through you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Imagine being obsessed with someone you ‘don’t like’ just imagine, Star Trek. Get ur life together, ya weird. Absolutely everyone here sees through you.

what about prison culture though? anmd anna spiysS?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Miss Piggy mad cuz her daughter's friends have parents with professional careers.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I’m irate!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I’m irate!

sit on my face and fart, sweetheart? 👍
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat show me ur prison art and ur prison boyfriend luciano i know u've drawn a couple pics of him since you got locked up

do u wanna right my friend in prison? He's doing 40 to life under armed career criminal enhancer

he's a big black nigger that loved to kick it with skinheads and thought i was the greatest cuz im an og nigga off da block ya dig

also wariat keep ur prison stories to yourself, your like the guy who comes back from War and thinks everyone wants to hear about how many iraqi boys you raped in that mosque when you lured them with your big weapon and handcuffs.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung sit on my face and fart, sweetheart? 👍
    Dass what I thought dillweed. Go lay down.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Imagine being obsessed with someone you ‘don’t like’ just imagine, Star Trek. Get ur life together, ya weird. Absolutely everyone here sees through you.

you mean like most of the forum posters on here about me including your buddy octavian? wow just imagine it pot claling kettle black. this is why i like making these threads and annoying most of you.
    lol and it obviously worked. and lol wt getting my life together. just because i enjoy annoying my enemies online doesnt mean my life isnt together or much better overall than theirs.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost if I was wariat I would become a serial killer

better than your mom being a retard and your dad being a rat. now you get to live with her disorders and your dads face.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Um that quote was referring the original poster.
    my whole aim creating these threads and this forum being filled with degenerants scum and hypocrytes as well as trannies and ex cons defiants and addicts is look at the bright side of life. at least ur not „that guy”.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Let’s not jack each other off in pretending any of our posts have purpose.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I’m irate!

you're isreali!
Jump to Top