User Controls

I need the totse army

So I was on the subreddit socialjustice101 telling all those fags to grow some balls, and then the fucking moderators fucking banned me. So i need the totse army to go over to that subreddit and tell all those fags to grow some balls. I know you guys are great shitposters so why not put that talent to some good use? Here are some examples of the RETARDED shit that these people think.

"The question is, if I am confronted by someone while wearing it(shirt from Africa) for cultural appropriation, how should I explain without "mansplaining?""

"Are dutch braids cultural appropriation?"

"Do Willow and Jada Smith have privilege?"

In one thread someone was worried about the word bitch being sexist. As you can see these people are fucktards and need to be dealt with. We can either plan a time to do it to overwhelm the moderators or just do it whenever we feel like it but please give these people a real reason to be offended.
    Just tell them transgenderism is a mental illness.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Clutch I know you guys are great shitposters so why not put that talent to some good use? Here are some examples of the RETARDED shit that these people think.

I'm not sure you understand the core concept behind shitposting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats what you get for going to reddit, deal with the consequences.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK how i should respond to this so let me say everything that is on my mind. The totse army doesn't exist anymore, but Spectral will have you believe otherwise. Even if it wasn't dead, it's not your personal army. Also Dutch braids? Wuts dat.

Oh. That's a pretty dank braid tbh, if you were to give me an estimate, how old would you say that girl is? She looks pretty young to me.
    Probably about 9
    Originally posted by reject Probably about 9

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Pretty hair is fun.com

*pause to google some flower emoji*

🌸 🌸 🌸
    🌹🌹🌹
    🌼🌼🌼
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    P.S. OFFICIAL YRYR POWER RANKINGS
    Toshino Kyoko > Sakurako > Ayano > rest
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    yeah, I've never heard of dutch braids before either... looks like a french braid or some variant, if you ask me. Not being able to see the girl's face or other body structure, I'd say she's likely around 9-12. She might be slightly younger though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ask Bill Krozby to go there and be himself
    Originally posted by Lanny P.S. OFFICIAL YRYR POWER RANKINGS
    Toshino Kyoko > Sakurako > Ayano > rest

Yun yushou... Nani!?

God your all pussies, I propose a raid and I get this shit. Apparently I need to be on here telling people to grow balls.
    Is this a child molester forum now? The totse army isn't dead, it lives in my heart.
    Originally posted by Clutch Is this a child molester forum now? The totse army isn't dead, it lives in my heart.

Totse has always been pretty inclusive when it comes to pedos. Remember Joe Pedo and the OG pedo crew? Yeah you probably don't, scurry off back to 4cuck with your faggot raid threads.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Ask Bill Krozby to go there and be himself

lol, im a totse lone wolf, hey but at least we still have some of the original members of the get tuff crew
    Originally posted by Clutch God your all pussies, I propose a raid and I get this shit. Apparently I need to be on here telling people to grow balls.

We're not performing monkeys, we don't jump when people tell us to
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The only thing worth going to reddit for is asians gone wild, you can get fucked if you think I'll wade in to a social justice cesspool just so you can be a little less butthurt after being booted by fags.
    Why don't you grow some balls and troll the shit out of them with alts?
    Like any of you have ANYthing better to do, this would be a fun bonding experience but apparently you are so self absorbed that you won't do anything that doesn't directly benefit you. Its fucking pathetic that your drug addled brain can't comprehend anything outside of your tiny sad little world. Every few months I come here and NOTHING has changed and there are barely any new posts but yet I come along and propose a little fun and you act like its a fucking chore. You see, I'm an actual man and you are caught in a state of perpetual adolescent, men do things that require effort and may not even directly benefit them. Then they receive the benefits of their labor. Children however bitch and refuse to cooperate.

This is right up this forums ally and there is absolutely no reason not to. These social justice fucks don't want to call the facebook torture stream a hate crime and there needs to be retaliation. Your calling me a cuck but you are the one who is passively accepting the sjws' gross contradiction. Where is the fucking fire? Where is the desire to kick ass and dominate? Has all the opiates lowered your testosterone production? because that will happen.

Is sophie a bitch or a male?
    Originally posted by Number13 troll the shit out of them with alts?

Thats exactly what I want to do but with more people, one person is not very effective. I'm not butthurt I want to raize hell with people that should want the same. How can you not despise these people and want to fuck with them?
Jump to Top