User Controls

No-fly lists being used 100% exactly like conspiracy theorists predicted.

  1. #1
    Donald Trump African Astronaut


    Osama Bin Laden's niece bemoans the loss of American liberty. Her uncle was a famous CIA operative.

    If the rich don't like you, you will be put on a list, and you will have a shit time when you fly - if you are able to fly at all.

    THANKS "W".
  2. #2
    He took off his mask.

    Shoulda kept it on and he wouldn't get kicked off. Simple.

    But he wants to resist the law
  3. #3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    has the no fly list been challenged constitutionally? presumption of innocence and all that
  4. #4
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Deanna Troi He took off his mask.

    Shoulda kept it on and he wouldn't get kicked off. Simple.

    But he wants to resist the law

    Fuck off retard.

    Originally posted by aldra has the no fly list been challenged constitutionally? presumption of innocence and all that

    I'm betting it's one of those things that the higher courts refuse to hear cases on. As their workload exceeds their capacity, they can do so.
  5. #5
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra has the no fly list been challenged constitutionally? presumption of innocence and all that

    officially it doesn't even really exist
  6. #6
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost officially it doesn't even really exist

    "I've been added to the no fly list, I want to challenge that"
    "Prove standing - prove you have a reason to take this case - prove you've been added to the no fly list"
    "I can't - the no fly list is secret"
    "Standing denied"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Fuck off retard.



    I'm betting it's one of those things that the higher courts refuse to hear cases on. As their workload exceeds their capacity, they can do so.

    But muh independent judicial system.... that's had this drilled into their heads for decades

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studies

    Democracy is a meme.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed But muh independent judicial system…. that's had this drilled into their heads for decades

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studies

    Democracy is a meme.

    Critical = jedi.

    What is never critical analysed or deconstructed is jedi.
  9. #9
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Fuentes is a piece of shit who deserves to die but I'll defend to the death his right to be an airborne piece of shit who deserves to die
  10. #10
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Fuentes is a piece of shit who deserves to die but I'll defend to the death his right to be an airborne piece of shit who deserves to die

    Why is he a piece of shit who deserves to die?
  11. #11
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump "I've been added to the no fly list, I want to challenge that"
    "Prove standing - prove you have a reason to take this case - prove you've been added to the no fly list"
    "I can't - the no fly list is secret"
    "Standing denied"

    Once you're put on it you are basically fucked. It's like a thing where you crank call the FBI on your ex and say they are a terrorist and it fucks them over for life.

    they can't release the list or say who and who isn't on it because "security reasons". It's a pretty shady system

    I think there has been some change ever since I first heard of this back in like 2014

    https://www.aclu.org/issues/national-security/grounded-life-no-fly-list

  12. #12
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why is he a piece of shit who deserves to die?

    I see you cannot dispute his lack of intellect

    He takes advantage of stupid, fearful americans and tries to goad them into a divisive culture war.
  13. #13
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why is he a piece of shit who deserves to die?

    the same reason you hate china ;

    well placed propaganda and childhood mollestation.
  14. #14
    netstat African Astronaut
    nick fuentes is definitely double digit iq, he should use his intellectual disability as political strategy to claim this as ableist discrimination
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I see you cannot dispute his lack of intellect

    He takes advantage of stupid, fearful americans and tries to goad them into a divisive culture war.

    The culture war is already in progress. Some people are just in denial and refuse to defend themselves.

    Do you really think they'll ever be satisfied? Do you think you can sit on the fence forever?

  16. #16
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed The culture war is already in progress. Some people are just in denial and refuse to defend themselves.

    Do you really think they'll ever be satisfied? Do you think you can sit on the fence forever?


    What percentage of your day would you say you spend "cowering?" I'm guessing 35-40%
  17. #17
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ African Astronaut
    It's now nothing more than a third world banana republic. The Land of the Proud and the Free no longer exists. In its place, we have this joke.
  18. #18
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's now nothing more than a third world banana republic. The Land of the Proud and the Free no longer exists. In its place, we have this joke.

    welcome to the suburbs
  19. #19
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Closed provincial borders how long till internal passports or just making travel prohibitivily expensive?

    I'd go the latter route as if it costs a lot people will rationalise it easier but an outright ban is too open.
  20. #20
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo What percentage of your day would you say you spend "cowering?" I'm guessing 35-40%

    When do you think they'll stop?

    When do you think it'll be enough?
Jump to Top