User Controls

Women exist only to be fucked and to give us chillens

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I'd rather spend time with the bromos than watch soaps and endure listening to their whiney fucking bull shit. I only want their presence when I need their pussy for pleasure and the siring of offspring.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek?
    Anna Spysz?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I'd rather spend time with the bromos than watch soaps and endure listening to their whiney fucking bull shit. I only want their presence when I need their pussy for pleasure and the siring of offspring that i will not care for…
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't forget cookin' an' cleanin'!
    Originally posted by WellHung I wish my chin didn't resemble a scrotum

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I'd rather spend time with the bromos than watch soaps and endure listening to their whiney fucking bull shit. I only want their presence when I need their pussy for pleasure and the siring of offspring.

Sounds like a good plan.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whwt I dont understand is women who either like or let you for whatever reason fuk them in the ass but wont wuck dick or rim you? also to your origonal statement or question, this is why okder women are so much better and more fun. they can be enjoyable to just lay with and feel manly.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    also how many of u had women who just wanted to fuk and not hang out later or be in a relarionship? or actually walk you home or to ur car or tram or whatever like they expect?
    Originally posted by Wariat also how many of u had women who just wanted to fuk and not hang out later or be in a relarionship? or actually walk you home or to ur car or tram or whatever like they expect?

Don't answer this...he'll masturbate to the answer, again.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Offspring are great for draining your bank account
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I'd rather spend time with the bromos than watch soaps and endure listening to their whiney fucking bull shit. I only want their presence when I need their pussy for pleasure and the siring of offspring.

↑ this is how men slip down the slippery slope of homosexuality.

its only a matter of time before they find out that a mans asshole feels exactly like a womans asshole then they are all in into the realm of faggotry.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Men used to go to bars to hang out with the "boys" night and finally when the 1970s came about, women started going out with the "girls" and they were much more sucessful and getting laid then the guys bored wanted during the older swinging days.

Men got showed up hard. Thats why White Wifes be fucking BBC because they probably heard things from their mother that their mother's mother didnt say. and it set off this whole crazy meltdown of the structured household.

of course there was the counter culture still lingering about and they still had swinging key parties

today, people have "Job Training" or some shit they tell their spouse (men and women) and they go to Vegas and have Hedonistic Parties and affairs. I've heard stories and even have copies of photos.

So How many of you people have been associated with the Radical Left and Chicago 7/WUO movement? seemed popular on totse. Just curious
    I closed down TOTSE3 i dont need to run a BBS and need to get off this stupid addiction of seeing what shows up. I thank you for confirming Jeff Hunter with Metaphys.. photo

sacrafices of human lives was apart of the takedown of Wallstreet while Cheney made a lot of money for his stock shares at halliburton. clearly the M.I.C. gives little fucks about 55 Military persons and 100 plus civilian workers at the Pentagon.

Saudi Arabs be Bush's friends and please leave them out of 28 pages of the report.
    What happened to Tort, he suicide or did he get shipped off after the medical ships? shits building up in the black sea I hear. fucking putin and biden probably gonna make the M.I.C. shitloads of money.

Originally posted by Wariat whwt I dont understand is women who either like or let you for whatever reason fuk them in the ass but wont wuck dick or rim you? also to your origonal statement or question, this is why okder women are so much better and more fun. they can be enjoyable to just lay with and feel manly.

Oh, the Nonce is here.

/thread.
Jump to Top