User Controls

If I lose my temp job can I get Corona unemployement?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Ill say i got fired for quarantining.
    Will that work?
    Ghost Black Hole
    probably not because the plandemic is over we all got the jab
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Ghost probably not because the plandemic is over we all got the jab

The jab needs rejabbed every 2 months.
    Ghost Black Hole
    And you still need to wear the mask and you can still get sick LUL nice vaccine
    You have to have worked 6 months straight to qualify for unemployment.
    Bradley Florida Man
    does this meant here's no more stimulus money? FUCK.
    Depends on your state.

"If you've recently lost your job, you may be eligible for unemployment benefits. To get benefits, you must meet your state's eligibility requirements.

Although each state has its own rules, every state requires applicants to have had some recent connection to the workforce before they were unemployed, either by earning a minimum amount, working a minimum amount of time, or both."

Here in Tejas you have to work 6 months straight to qualify for UI (in the last year)...(at least that was the rule last time I looked).

Not sure about the stimulus money...I was under the impression it's a boost to unemployment so if you don't qualify for UI...I don't expect you'd get the stimulus boost either.

Look it up buttercup.
    whats your permanent job ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats your permanent job ?

Sex slave to Chell
    Doesn't anybody rob banks anymore?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes and no, they did a study and on average bank robbers get less than $10k. 90%+ of them are homeless people that use the "note" method. nobody does takeover style heists anymore like this

The real money is in robbing armored trucks, you can get way more and it's a lot easier to get away with.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You could just try passing a fake $20 bill.

That shouldn't be too life threatening.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Ghost yes and no, they did a study and on average bank robbers get less than $10k. 90%+ of them are homeless people that use the "note" method. nobody does takeover style heists anymore like this

The real money is in robbing armored trucks, you can get way more and it's a lot easier to get away with.

one or my favorite movies. Do you realized those guys met in the shu in folsom most of the crew who were on parole including deniro in that movie?
    hey fonotplatz, if you had a choice to go to work or drink your own piss which would you choose?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would do both

Originally posted by Wariat one or my favorite movies. Do you realized those guys met in the shu in folsom most of the crew who were on parole including deniro in that movie?

i never actually saw the movie

here is the article about bank robberies.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/06/11/what-you-should-know-before-robbing-a-bank
Jump to Top