User Controls

Everyone but Bradley and Kr0z go to https://tinychat.com/room/tinybltc

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    https://tinychat.com/room/tinybltc

mow
    Bradley Black Hole
    i bet it was super fun when no one showed up lol loser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    "come to my chat room everyone, but not the list of people who are mean to me:
    BradleyBetterthanMeB
    Bill Krozby
    My mom's ex boyfriend who loved her more than me."
    couple people did and it was pleasant without your redneck looking faggot ass being there.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley "come to my chat room everyone, but not the list of people who are mean to me:
    BradleyBetterthanMeB
    Bill Krozby
    My mom's ex boyfriend who loved her more than me."

what a wimp
    Bradley Black Hole
    dudes a coward for real like remember when u were excluded from social gatherings as a child? That's why you had to molest those three boys to get your childhood back, now you still are doing the same victimization that made you a pedophile. What gives Jaba?

i didn't even post thep hotos of you i found from when you were in prison for the sex case.

Don't be a bitch!
    wow. someone is projecting their own existence it seems.

you cant even control youre drug induce talking just talking incessantly in the chat room about nothing but complete rambling. not one cohesive sentence was made. Why were you in prison? what crazy shit did you do.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i sold drug and drug assecesories in the state of Wisconsin and was caught for this.

The second time, he he he he, the second time was some shit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    sq1 do u wanna talk ont he phone this morning and youc an help me with some things i've been working on and give me some fat old man perspective i'm badly lackin
    Ghost Black Hole
    llol
    carbon based crazy
    Bradley Black Hole
    Everyone please reference this post when Quick Mix Ready/Slide22/Convicted Pedophile Paul Wozny says he was friends with the Kr0zD0g!!!!!
    blaster master victim of incest
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I feel like I'm the only one who remembers how much of a tool kr'oz was
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude I remember when trayvon martin and I were talking about kr0z and how great he was (I was very drunk of course) and he pointed out, kr0z wasn't that great, and I was like o ya

RIP MY NIGGA!~!~!~!~
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley Everyone please reference this post when Quick Mix Ready/Slide22/Convicted Pedophile Paul Wozny says he was friends with the Kr0zD0g!!!!!

You’re starting to sound like WellHung, accusing everyone of being Tara 😆

Remember when WellHung was showing everyone his “muscular physique” on tinychat 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'll say this everyone at a couple different points in the last eleven years did I think man I think i'mma die and part of that was because i'm mentally ill, another part is because i live a dangerous BLTC lifestyle with a lot of ups and downs, and the last part is because I don't give a fuck sometimes and it shows. And I figured, a lot of people scared to die but after so many of my people went first I really uh I really overcame that fear and just had a blanket of acceptance moment. Now in even recent times I thought at a couple different flashpoints I might get got and I figured this community would remember me BradleyB as the Saint of 211 Steel Reserve and I wasn't really sure I would survive.

And now that cloud has passed from my life (for now) and I expect the next person from our fold to die to be someone who isn't me, and I want everyone to know I am very pleased that the Temple has chosen not to accept me yet.

I hope it's Wariat or Ghost
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah scron's got a real stim psychosis vibe going on lately
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra yeah scron's got a real stim psychosis vibe going on lately

Lately
    Bradley Black Hole
    hell yea but every now and then we do get curve balls like if HTS just hung herself or Paul Wozny has a heart attack while walking up some stairs while Gigi's asleep
Jump to Top