User Controls

Some piece of shit sideswiped and dented my new car

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    though its a year old it barely has 10k miles on it.

mint condition. I walk into Target 30 minutes ago and walk out and there is what first looked like someone keyed my car clearly was a car backing out and must have pushed the rear left door panel in and kept going. like 6 grooves of scratches from the front quarter panel to the rear fender and across both front and rear left side doors

I looked for cameras on the light poles Target usually has in shitty Target neighborhoods but this area isnt bad so no reason I guess for them to place cameras in. This is a great target. half as full as most target stores and the parking spots are like 7-8 feet wide instead of barely 6 feet wide like most shitty ghetto areas have.

if you dont know what a Target Store is , its like a better version of Walmart
    Bradley Black Hole
    do you have any pics of it? That really sucks.

Sorry to hear this happened to you sq1. you should check with local businesses surrounding that area to see if they recorded someone driving away witha fucked up front or back bumper
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    OP post some pics of the damage.

Also, lol at Target being a better version of Walmart.
    I think that goes to Sam's Club.
    Originally posted by Bradley do you have any pics of it? That really sucks.

Sorry to hear this happened to you sq1. you should check with local businesses surrounding that area to see if they recorded someone driving away witha fucked up front or back bumper

who the fuck is Sq1?

there is no surrounding business. its in its own large property and hidden from the highway which makes it a special place to shop. No low lifes hanging around.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy OP post some pics of the damage.

Also, lol at Target being a better version of Walmart.
    I think that goes to Sam's Club.

Sams Club is just a large Walmart store for business people. Sam Walton owns Sams Club and Walmart before he died. his family hired corporate fuckheads to run it
    its in the garage now and the lighting isn't that great because its a dark charcoal color (gun metal) and so I will take photos of it for sure. I might pay the 500 deductible and get fixed and painted.

fucking hell.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you think god still loves you?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready its in the garage now and the lighting isn't that great because its a dark charcoal color (gun metal) and so I will take photos of it for sure. I might pay the 500 deductible and get fixed and painted.

fucking hell.

You have $40k in camera equipment and you can't turn on the flash on your phone?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy You have $40k in camera equipment and you can't turn on the flash on your phone?

im not going to go down into the garage to take it right now.

I will get a better photo in the sunlight tomorrow for the insurance to deal with. Im fucking uber pissed.
    Bradley Black Hole
    YOu know why this happened don't you?
    Nile bump
    Better photo? I didn't even post 1 pic. Fuck.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Im fucking uber pissed.

Pun intended?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Pun intended?

I set it up just for you to roll over, Fona
    Originally posted by Bradley YOu know why this happened don't you?

usual irish bad luck?

someone didnt know how to drive and didnt take the responsibility to leave a note so their insurance would take care of it. this is why I have uninsured motorist
    Bradley Black Hole
    bad attitude is what caused this. Learn to smile and stop being so hateful.
    Originally posted by Bradley bad attitude is what caused this. Learn to smile and stop being so hateful.

Aint no one just fucked my car up on purpose unless you know something. i smile all the time. kind of hard to be seen with a mask on for the past year
    Go take a picture of it.
    I can't even believe you didn't already.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Go take a picture of it.
    I can't even believe you didn't already.

NO It wont show. fuck it. Ill go down and smoke some pot and take it and come back up.

brb
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready NO It wont show. fuck it. Ill go down and smoke some pot and take it and come back up.

brb

Thx

Jump to Top