User Controls

the end of my life has finally arrived

netstat African Astronaut
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by netstat death washes over me in a wave of catharsis

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready

missing pic of Malice driving

I too am thinking such an act of relief. I love how Schaupenhauer argued against ridicule of those who do end their lives. To control your end rather than stagnate and dissipate should be seen as honorable. Why should someone feel blessed to carry on in misery. That makes no fucking sense? We're suppose to feel blessed when infact we're sentenced to a life sentence of watching our loved ones die before us, daily struggles and the inevitable end of our mortality.

Fuck, I would be content locked in a padded room with endless supply of books and educational television/ drugs and alcohol, free of the burdens of life till I fucking drop dead. Kind of reminds of that film, "Old Boy".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Will Lanny be presiding over your death as well?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Will Lanny be presiding over your death as well?

Shut up Spectral, Nonce.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Shut up Spectral, Nonce.

Lanny has presided over all deaths on NiS thus far. It follows he would also be interested in this end of life process.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    If you die while registered here Lanny gets your soul it's in the T&C's you agreed to when you signed up
    Welcome to the suburbs. There is no escape.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If you die while registered here Lanny gets your soul it's in the T&C's you agreed to when you signed up

Friggin' soul-sucka.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    handcuff yourself to bradley when you leap in front of a train or off a tall skyscraper when you do so
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Fuck, I would be content locked in a padded room with endless supply of books and educational television/ drugs and alcohol, free of the burdens of life till I fucking drop dead. Kind of reminds of that film, "Old Boy".

body of a chav trapped in the minds of a shut in neet.

sad.

if you cant suicide by bobbies at least try to suicide by hargees.

go insult a bunch of them during this holy month and get serially stabbed.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die
    Originally posted by Haxxor Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die

if you still manage to post this then its not soon enough.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you still manage to post this then its not soon enough.

Vindicated
    Did you know the Hotel California is situated on the weedy banks of Walnut Creek?
    Haxxor Space Nigga

you mean cirrhosis don’t you
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    kill urself, op. We want gratification.
Jump to Top