User Controls

I hate grocery shopping

Ghost Black Hole
    all the boomers tell me hurr durr you order too much food, go to the grocery store and use the flyer coupons to save the big bucks.

The fuck am I supposed to do with this shit? it's all sugar. Western grocery stores are fucked, I would rather order some takeout from an ethnic place that has real food instead of having to wade through a million things laced with high fructose corn syrup

Basically every grocery store has produce, eggs, meat, spices, rice/beans/potato/bread/pasta, etc.

That's all you need nigarello. Maybe stop and learn to cook real food instead.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Saaaame I instacart groceries a lot, it's just too convenient now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I intentionally "GROCERY SHOP" maybe twice a year. Each time I do it, I buy about 500 dollars worth of food. I end up eating it really fast because its just sitting around and I have shitty impulse control. But it's why I generally just like to have an empty fridge. It's better for everyone. It's also Better Than Ezra.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh Basically every grocery store has produce, eggs, meat, spices, rice/beans/potato/bread/pasta, etc.

That's all you need nigarello. Maybe stop and learn to cook real food instead.

i do but i just eat the same things all the time. I don't know what to cook anymore
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    I like to cook myself, my food is better than any restaurant's. So I have to get groceries. But fuck going to the store. I'd rather smoke weed and jack off for an hour, then receive beer.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    OP why can't you get your shopping wherever the ethnic takeout people shop?

It can be a bit hard to figure out some of the food items at first, but you can save a lot of money buying your curry powder, rice and goat meat there.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump OP why can't you get your shopping wherever the ethnic takeout people shop?

It can be a bit hard to figure out some of the food items at first, but you can save a lot of money buying your curry powder, rice and goat meat there.

>Likes the food

>Does not like the immigrants

Pick one
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh >Likes the food

>Does not like the immigrants

Pick one

Some bizarre shit you come out with.

I like all sorts of products but don't like the people who made them.

You literally live in a country made by white people, but do nothing but whine and complain and hate on them and in general act like a huge spoilt baby and phenomenal pussy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump OP why can't you get your shopping wherever the ethnic takeout people shop?

i do mainly shop at two ethnic places. Just got back from the grocery store, the didn't have anything on the flyer that I wanted it was all sold out.

Why do grocery stores do this? they order a creamer and you really like it and then one day it's just gone forever, fuck off. I can't live like this where I get a random creamer whatever 'catches my eye' or is on sale. I need some consistency in my life please just let me buy the same creamer.

That's all I want in life is to be able to buy one thing from one store for a long period of time.

this is what happens when I try to be normal and have a routine I just get fucked over by the universe. Chaos is the only thing I know

i went to the corner paki shop and got this. I have never seen it there before and they probably wont order it again for another year

next week I will get another random ass creamer

Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh rice/beans/potato/bread/pasta, etc.

How to get Diabetes 101
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How to get Diabetes 101

Is that the new strain
    Originally posted by Ghost

Liquid sugar, how to get diabetes 102
    Ghost Black Hole
    diabetes sounds fun also i dont put sugar in my coffee so it works out
    Originally posted by Ghost i do mainly shop at two ethnic places. Just got back from the grocery store, the didn't have anything on the flyer that I wanted it was all sold out.

Why do grocery stores do this? they order a creamer and you really like it and then one day it's just gone forever, fuck off. I can't live like this where I get a random creamer whatever 'catches my eye' or is on sale. I need some consistency in my life please just let me buy the same creamer.

That's all I want in life is to be able to buy one thing from one store for a long period of time.

this is what happens when I try to be normal and have a routine I just get fucked over by the universe. Chaos is the only thing I know

i went to the corner paki shop and got this. I have never seen it there before and they probably wont order it again for another year

next week I will get another random ass creamer

people who drink coffee with coffee creamer deserve a place in a hermatically sealed chamber and 16oz of zyklone b.

just use full creame milk powder if liquid milk isnt available.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who drink coffee with coffee creamer deserve a place in a hermatically sealed chamber and 16oz of zyklone b.

REAL men take it BLM style..

BLACK AND BITTER
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who drink coffee with coffee creamer deserve a place in a hermatically sealed chamber and 16oz of zyklone b.

sorry but i like first world creamer im not a poor chink in the rural village like you that uses fish paste for creamer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Ghost all the boomers tell me hurr durr you order too much food, go to the grocery store and use the flyer coupons to save the big bucks.

The fuck am I supposed to do with this shit? it's all sugar. Western grocery stores are fucked, I would rather order some takeout from an ethnic place that has real food instead of having to wade through a million things laced with high fructose corn syrup

I used to service Maull's Bar-B-Q HVAC equipment for years. They had what was probably a 5000 gallon tank of high fructose corn syrup in the basement.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You literally live in a country made by immigrants

fix't

cry harder white boy lmao
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I make this a lot. It's healthy as can be and keeps you regular. And...it tastes great!

BEEF STOUP

In an 8 quart pot, cover bottom in olive oil. Brown package of stew meat. Add 2 spicy pre-cooked sausages sliced thin. Add spices to taste (I use steak seasoning and garlic sriracha seasoning). Add 1 container of beef stock and one of vegetable stock. 1 diced white or yellow onion, 1 diced red onion, 1/2 bunch of celery sliced into 1/4" pieces, 1 bag of those small, cleaned carrots cut in half, 1 diced green pepper, 1/2 package sliced mushrooms, 1/2 cabbage cut up, 1 bag frozen corn, 1 bag frozen green beans, 1 bag frozen peas and then add cut up potatoes to fill the pot. Add water if needed. Bring to boil and simmer for 1/2 hour or more. Add hot sauce to bowl when served if desired. Freeze in single serving amounts any that you won't eat in a few days.

Very filling and satisfying meal that takes a little while to make but feeds you for days and days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top