User Controls

How police are SUPPOSED to deal with people on meth

Notice the lack of knees

WellHung Black Hole
    There was no problem to begin with, because the pigs were not attempting to arrest or detain the nigger. Being high on meth, but not possessing it, is not an arrestable offense. False advertising.
    netstat African Astronaut
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung There was no problem to begin with, because the pigs were not attempting to arrest or detain the nigger. Being high on meth, but not possessing it, is not an arrestable offense. False advertising.

He was trespassing. They could've approached with weapons drawn like they did to Floyd. Instead, they were patient. They didn't get aggressive when he wouldn't comply due to methconfusion. Both instances are of police officers responding to non-violent calls. All Floyd was accused of was passing off some fake bills. The cops came in on this guy knowing (not suspecting) he was trespassing and on meth. You think Chauvin would've developed a positive rapport with this guy by driving him to the shelter? Lmao.
    Its amazing how smoothly things can go when you dont resist arrest. Truly remarkable.
    Reminder that Chauvin is a convicted murderer.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I got kneed before it's not that bad just stop acking like a fucking retard sheesh
    Have Meth Police who dress up like large bunny rabbits. The patient will go into shock and then can easily be taken into custody.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    nice cop. meth heads need aid for their addiction which is a disease. not put in jail.
    unless they eating someones face
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready nice cop. meth heads need aid for their addiction which is a disease. not put in jail.

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready unless they eating someones face

when I do meth I just listen to music, smoke weed, play video games and chill. I don't like to be around people they are too slow and ruin the intimate visions with sacred shadow people the native americans call "spirits"

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    scron get help for your speed addiction
    Ghost Black Hole
    i don't do drugs but I have do drugs before
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready scron get help for your speed addiction

ill help him *raises hand* the names BROOKS…. I'll do the job

SO HOW DOES THIS PIPE WORK EXACTLY
    brooks broom the bromanian brovadas
    Ghost Black Hole
    I cured my speed addiction by submerging myself in a vat of molasses

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung There was no problem to begin with, because the pigs were not attempting to arrest or detain the nigger. Being high on meth, but not possessing it, is not an arrestable offense. False advertising.

Ok retard
    Nile bump
    Rude.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok retard

ur ugly.
Jump to Top