User Controls

Poll: ?

Which country is most liable to fire nukes first?

?
    US already did.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson US already did.

Source
    Nile bump
    Lol Somalis with a Nuke, guaranteed somebody would get nuked, probably negligently.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Intersting enough I chose McDonalds because they're a M.I.C. company McDonald Dougless (which Im sure you were being koi about it.)

but the truth is I think Yanky's will fire first. they (Russians) had 3 Accidental launches in the 1980s from what I understand. that was confirmed later in the 1990s by former KGB operatives that their system was wonky a bit. but the US stood on standbye when Russians informed it was an accidental launch.

Im told the US format for our system is still the fortran code (or perl or some shit) and they still have it copied on large disk like 12 inch floppies. the reason they dont change that out because it works. there is no need to update it. and its not had a false launch since its creation. however the processors are much faster so there is little delay time and they have other systems in place to have a very calculated algorythm of knowing shit before it happens in real time of the outcome and what the Ruskies are thinking based on behavior.

pretty much simply put. Same with China or India and Pakistan. knowing when the threat is real just before the actual thing touches off.

I wish I could find this documentary, I was watching it some years back and was looking for it the other day when I heard russia building up on the border of Ukraine
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh Source

Cowboys with nukes. "What could happen"
Jump to Top