User Controls

Krolo, have you ever considered a live streaming show?

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah I've thought about it. Tort told me I should do it as well. I'm brain dead at the moment so I don't have any ideas to spitball at the moment. But maybe I'd try it out. who knows maybe id be able to meet ip2 if he's still in austin
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by blaster master A ton of people in Austin, TX, thats the capitol city of Texas, for you yanks, do this "IP2" live streaming where they basically just broadcast their daily lives. The number 1 dude is this dude called Stop Speeding and all his vids are is him walking around getting drunk being an idiot and he makes nice cash doing it. He's actually in that vid of the sherrif talking about the shooting krolo posted, he asks the cop a question.

The other night he went to san antonio and raw dawged this fatty on cam, and everyone was like OH HELL YEAH, which is why I thought of our brolo krolo, he could easily make nice money doing that shit.

Here's the list of people streaming at the current time, https://ip2.online/, there's usually someone you can watch, there's this schizo chick nanobot andy, i'm up in her discord she dm'd me.

what was that one dude who was video taping the druggies in his alleyway behind his apartment? Keely or something. His window was literally behind the back exit of IP2 online and you could see it written on the door. I dont know if he worked there or not. they got that drug dealer guy busted who was a musician and would roll up in his SUV or Honda Pilot (whatever the fuck it was) and wore a pimp hat. Some hipster with a pimphat. funny as hell. yeah. that alleyway is where IP2 is located.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah I've thought about it. Tort told me I should do it as well. I'm brain dead at the moment so I don't have any ideas to spitball at the moment. But maybe I'd try it out. who knows maybe id be able to meet ip2 if he's still in austin

we could all try and trend it by going around and posting clips of you. not asking people to watch it, but posting highlight videos of funny shit with a watermark. that way you would slowly get popularized
Jump to Top