User Controls

Anybody else always 10min early?

Inb4 sex joke

I always like to arrive early and just wait in my car

Just did it will do it again
    I'm Brrrrrrritish, we always arrive early...at the very latest (pun intended), on time.

Many a meeting I have left if the other person doesn't show up on time and I've got a call "uhh I'm here where are you"...

"I was there motherfucker, you were late, I left, bye".
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm Brrrrrrritish, we always arrive early…at the very latest (pun intended), on time.

Many a meeting I have left if the other person doesn't show up on time and I've got a call "uhh I'm here where are you"…

"I was there motherfucker, you were late, I left, bye".

Hahahahahaha 🤣 you owned those tardies
    Nile bump
    I prefer to be on time.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Hahahahahaha 🤣 you owned those tardies

Boom!..I showed them!
    being early doesnt make you puntual.

the smart who abe able to manage their time well arrive on time.

onky those with low iq arrive early because they cant manage their time wisely and efficiently.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny being early doesnt make you puntual.

the smart who abe able to manage their time well arrive on time.

onky those with low iq arrive early because they cant manage their time wisely and efficiently.

Wrong.

Being early often results in unexpected results and quicker service.

Example.

Couple of weeks ago when I took that rescue kitty I found to the vet my appointment was at 10.30...I showed up at 9.45. I was driving home by 10.30 with said rescue kitty all tuned up and decoked.

Another win for the British.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sometimes I show up late on purpose because I know they aren't gonna be ready to go exactly at 9am sharp. Sometimes I show up late and they are like "oh most people show up 10 minutes early I was waiting for you" and try to make you feel bad.

Like how is a person supposed to know that, they just do it to "test" you to see if you are the kind of person that shows up early but if you wait in your car for that time and don't go in until that time they won't know anyways. Most people won't say they were outside waiting for no reason. Some places tell you to show up a bit early which is almost guaranteed they are all slow and won't be ready until an hour after you were 'supposed to be there'
    Originally posted by Ghost Sometimes I show up late on purpose because I know they aren't gonna be ready to go exactly at 9am sharp. Sometimes I show up late and they are like "oh most people show up 10 minutes early I was waiting for you" and try to make you feel bad.

Like how is a person supposed to know that, they just do it to "test" you to see if you are the kind of person that shows up early but if you wait in your car for that time and don't go in until that time they won't know anyways. Most people won't say they were outside waiting for no reason. Some places tell you to show up a bit early which is almost guaranteed they are all slow and won't be ready until an hour after you were 'supposed to be there'

Lies, you never leave the house but to go to the coffee shop.
    Ghost Black Hole
    when I was younger I used to go out every morning on my walk to work and get breakfast from a cafe and talk to people on the street mostly to set up drug deals because it was a small town and I knew all the degenerates. People would come up to me at work and give me the money and my girlfriend or one of my associates would deliver the weed.

I have no patience for dealing with people anymore. Every time I try to get a job it's just endless standing around and waiting waiting waiting, show up early to wait. Get paid to wait. I hate being slow and waiting, I would rather be dead than wait for 1 minute.

in that time waiting I could be long gone and doing something else with my life. Every time I wait that's all I can think about is doing the opposite of waiting and just walking away.

You can't wait if you are going somewhere.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have punched out of a job and just walked out because we were standing around for an hour waiting for instruction. I said fuck it, took my few hours of pay and went home and ignored all their calls.

Slow people piss me off.
    Originally posted by Ghost I have punched out of a job and just walked out because we were standing around for an hour waiting for instruction. I said fuck it, took my few hours of pay and went home and ignored all their calls.

Slow people piss me off.

Why would you not just get paid to do nothing? With phones now you can do so much while you're waiting around.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wrong.

Being early often results in unexpected results and quicker service.

Example.

Couple of weeks ago when I took that rescue kitty I found to the vet my appointment was at 10.30…I showed up at 9.45. I was driving home by 10.30 with said rescue kitty all tuned up and decoked.

Another win for the British.

not an example of being rewarded for being early.
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh Why would you not just get paid to do nothing? With phones now you can do so much while you're waiting around.

↑ rohingyan work ethics.
    Showing up too early could be translated as being needy and/or desperate.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Showing up too early could be translated as being needy and/or desperate.

I'm super worried about the Walgreens pharmacy seeing me as desperate
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh Inb4 sex joke

I always like to arrive early and just wait in my car

Just did it will do it again

15-45 ususally. but I had to cross from Oakland into San Fran and traffic is unpredictable so I had to.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready 15-45 ususally. but I had to cross from Oakland into San Fran and traffic is unpredictable so I had to.

45 why the fuck
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh I'm super worried about the Walgreens pharmacy seeing me as desperate

showing up to get meds or u work there?
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh 45 why the fuck

Bridge = Unpredictable as much as. but 15 on ave to get free espesso and some danish in the kitchen
Jump to Top