User Controls

someone pay faggot lanny 20 bucks to delete my profile

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I just cant bring myself to pay to leave and they are bein stuck up assholes about the god damn 20 bucks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are like drug addicts once you give them 20 they want 20 more
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Are you leaving? I understand why you would. This place has some retarded and evil people. Sorry to see you go.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You're extremely stupid, senile AND broke. Just change your password to a 3 syllable word and you'll never be able to spell it correctly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Maybe Polecat doesn't want people to be able to see his posting history.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    ^ then you could backtrack to his house address and pay him a visit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    BTW Q-Anon is Ezra Cohen-Watnick, a deep state jedi.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wonder if that dirty mexican has 20 bucks
    Originally posted by Donald Trump BTW Q-Anon is Ezra Cohen-Watnick, a deep state jedi.

r u serious ?
    don't lie to me now
    source?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Ghost they are like drug addicts once you give them 20 they want 20 more

Lend me 20
    If POLECAT wipes his acct I'll pay double to bring it back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'll hunt u down
    You need money to hunt someone down
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT source?

Just what I heard.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh If POLECAT wipes his acct I'll pay double to bring it back

Well well well I might finally be able to quit my job
    Originally posted by frala Well well well I might finally be able to quit my job

You have a job?
    Just don't log on anymore...
    shut up and pay gramps
    That's half a handjob at the Asian spa...no way am I going half cocked for you.
Jump to Top