User Controls

George Floyd was a piece of shit

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    The guy threatened to shoot a pregnant woman during a home invasion.

Fuck him and fuck BLM, dumb niggers and trashy white hipsters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe The guy threatened to shoot a pregnant woman during a home invasion.

Drugs will do this. Like make you slap your momma for drinking your starbucks coffee apparently.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Fuck him and fuck BLM

#BLM the movement isnt a bad thing. its the organization BLM that made money for people who cared little about giving it to the Black community and more for themselves, that can go get fucked.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe and trashy white hipsters.

Paid to troll the system by the Soros group and or people looking for free shit can kill themselves for all I care. its the Nu-Left that is BS
    netstat African Astronaut
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    send me the link to get on the money train,, I'll sell out for 100,000 every 6 months
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by netstat a lot of things point to him being a degenerate nigger but he was still killed in the street by an agent of the state which is a worse crime than anything he's known to have done

Though this is the case how bad would you or I look if some bullshit befell us and our deaths got all mediacized? With retarded partisans, irrelevant factors being brought up, our past being dug into by every and all? It's not like any person would emerge looking squeeky clean.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready

#BLM the movement isnt a bad thing. its the organization BLM that made money for people who cared little about giving it to the Black community and more for themselves, that can go get fucked.

Very interesting all the money Susan Rosenberg raised for BLM.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready #BLM the movement isnt a bad thing. its the organization BLM that made money for people who cared little about giving it to the Black community and more for themselves, that can go get fucked.

Yes it is a bad thing. It's so incredibly cheeky for these darkies to act like they're the victims of violence when they are committing bulk of the murders. Blacks are not the victims, they are the perpetrators.

Fuck reaching across the aisle, and fuck AllLivesMatter. WhiteLivesMatter, full stop.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m black and I’m the only one on the site who hasn’t done hard drugs or been to jail....js
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm white and i'm the only honky to have fucked niggers.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    In your dreams ...go pay your bills and get out of your fantasy world ya scrub loll
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m black and I’m the only one on the site who hasn’t done hard drugs or been to jail….js
    Originally posted by POLECAT send me the link to get on the money train,, I'll sell out for 100,000 every 6 months

implying that any of the brainwashed cunts get anything near that; the mindless cunts who do all the actual work for mostly free; their souls were sold and for cheap. Useful idiots; life goes on as usual.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm white and i'm the only honky to have fucked niggers.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian implying that any of the brainwashed cunts get anything near that; the mindless cunts who do all the actual work for mostly free; their souls were sold and for cheap. Useful idiots; life goes on as usual.

Useful Idiot is a song by Tool.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I’m white but that doesn’t stop me from being a nigger who doesn’t pay his bills
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It's funny because he's a black felon who's more of a father to his children than you are to yours
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I hope he Rotts in the jail.. lol
    Who ever mad .. good 😋
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m black and I’m the only one on the site who hasn’t done hard drugs or been to jail….js

You constantly post pictures of yourself doing drugs. I haven't smoked dope in 5 years.
    Ghost Black Hole

yeah because you aren't cool. If you went to da hood you would get raped and have your car stolen
Jump to Top