User Controls

I'm getting sued for 6 grand...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, wage garnishment or a bank levy might be their plan.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No chin surgery for you then
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    What's the lawsuit for?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's the lawsuit for?

credit card debt. will they be able to get a bank levy, dad?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Fuck credit card companies. Don't pay.
    Originally posted by WellHung credit card debt. will they be able to get a bank levy, dad?

Don't know...next time you make a large purchase though report the card missing and dispute the charges.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Are these bills from your lack of payments to the hotel/motel you stayed at and stiffed or do you still have that to look forward to?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by blaster master I got sued for 11k a couple years back, they were unable to get wage garnishment while I still had a job LOL

did you go to court or show up to court? and did you hire a lawyer?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't know…next time you make a large purchase though report the card missing and dispute the charges.

they have camera and video this would be a crime or fraud they coule get him for. look what happened to that black woman kros posted wbout not returning money from bank.
    Originally posted by Wariat they have camera and video this would be a crime or fraud they coule get him for.

Masks...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Masks…

And, I think, a dress would be a nice touch.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat they have camera and video this would be a crime or fraud they coule get him for. look what happened to that black woman kros posted wbout not returning money from bank.

My dad was trying to get me in trouble, huh wariat?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Masks…

yea thats true nowadays plus you could hide or let a friend borrow the clothes you wore that day.
    Originally posted by WellHung My dad was trying to get me in trouble, huh wariat?

There is nothing illegal about disputing charges. IF they got you on video you just say "oh yeah it was me after all I'd forgotten I shopped at that store".

The reality is cameras are not as good as most people seem to think they are...low resolution, half the time not working, they don't actually record the details of the transaction etc etc.
    it is called fraud thwts like saying there is nothing illgal about keeping money someone gave you like that black woman and simply you can say oh i forgot i was gonna do it tomorrow. yet shes in jail.
    its called defrauding a restaurant or a business in her case the government.
    wrong thread.
    Originally posted by Wariat it is called fraud

It's only called fraud if you are convicted of fraud.

If you DISPUTE ANYTHING that is not fraud before or after...it's a DISPUTE..a dispute can be rejected if the credit card company doesn't think it's a legit dispute.

Dispute

an argument or disagreement
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

It's only called fraud if you are convicted of fraud.

If you DISPUTE ANYTHING that is not fraud before or after…it's a DISPUTE..a dispute can be rejected if the credit card company doesn't think it's a legit dispute.

Dispute

an argument or disagreement

I disputed several transactions while the card was active...they all got denied. thats why i won't pay them back.
Jump to Top