User Controls

Well, I have becamee aware of somethings.

Bradley Black Hole
    This site has made me a lot meaner, to individuals in my life, to people i work with, to like even my mom. I'm really fuckin mean to everyone which isn't helped the alcohol but i suree as shit wasn't htis mean six moonths ago.

Like you know I made Sq1/QuixDicksOnly cry and call me up sobbing cuz his ex wife used too make fun of his weight and resemblance to jaba the hutt.

I suppose my feelings of rage have been continuusly reuinted in my psting here (a couplee days I did it for like seven or eight hours.)

I got emt classes I half ass study and couold be 2 cheeking, I am expanding rapidly my fish room and my my snakese aree all pregnant.

I think I should just wait for my BIrthday, selel all my gold and go move down suouth where nobody wants to tell you abut my past, wheree I can liee and deny being a homosexual or I can join a biker gang or maybe just do Bonsasi, masturbate at the men's only beach and try to live soomewhere where, like I don't know hoow I did 4 1/2 years sober in a state wheree drinking on a weekday is more acceptable than not having a beer with mee cuz it's a weekday.

So I'm out, I"ll pop ono in TInychat for a cuplee minutes every few months. I won't read the forums as I will be too needing to be involved.

I want better for myself and that's through rising myself above the situation and realizing whille I"m certainly not better than any of yoou (except Ghost, but that was romantic betterness), being a part of this community allows me to accept about myself things I'd rather work on (likee sadism) while ignoring things that I'd really like too work on (drinking & wasting timee on forums that i coould spend doing other things.

Kinda in my feeels, I guess. I felt really high earlier, now I feel idk really high still but just sad now.

Thanks for all the smils laughs and raw data, I have no doubt wee will meet again afteer my first gay marriage dissolves and I get really shitty drunk and return too this shit hole.

RIP to everyone who dies betweeen noow and 2024. Stay well

BradleyB the White of America.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    you knows fuckin fault this is! Zeneith for breaking up the frieendship triangle with m and Tortilla, then i get out of prison and tortilla goes into the navy, so im sitting ther all fucked up on tinychat and i reaelize COSMIC WHOLESALEE IS KINDA AT FAULT TOOO.

Haha. I miss that naggar.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    tinychat doesn't work, no? startek? fuys?
    C/420DAY Yung Blood
    Wow i felt this post 🤔
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Tort is a mess.

This thread is cute

We should be friends on the video phone
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo Tort is a mess.

This thread is cute

We should be friends on the video phone

lol tort is a very lonely man.. but im glad he has money now
    cigreting Dark Matter
    dont leave m8
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol tort is a very lonely man.. but im glad he has money now

Tort always struck me as abit lonely or at least unnecessarily antisocial.

He's a decent fella, I hope he's doing well and living out his dreams.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Bradley This site has made me a lot meaner, to individuals in my life, to people i work with, to like even my mom. I'm really fuckin mean to everyone which isn't helped the alcohol but i suree as shit wasn't htis mean six moonths ago.

Like you know I made Sq1/QuixDicksOnly cry and call me up sobbing cuz his ex wife used too make fun of his weight and resemblance to jaba the hutt.

I suppose my feelings of rage have been continuusly reuinted in my psting here (a couplee days I did it for like seven or eight hours.)

I got emt classes I half ass study and couold be 2 cheeking, I am expanding rapidly my fish room and my my snakese aree all pregnant.

I think I should just wait for my BIrthday, selel all my gold and go move down suouth where nobody wants to tell you abut my past, wheree I can liee and deny being a homosexual or I can join a biker gang or maybe just do Bonsasi, masturbate at the men's only beach and try to live soomewhere where, like I don't know hoow I did 4 1/2 years sober in a state wheree drinking on a weekday is more acceptable than not having a beer with mee cuz it's a weekday.

So I'm out, I"ll pop ono in TInychat for a cuplee minutes every few months. I won't read the forums as I will be too needing to be involved.

I want better for myself and that's through rising myself above the situation and realizing whille I"m certainly not better than any of yoou (except Ghost, but that was romantic betterness), being a part of this community allows me to accept about myself things I'd rather work on (likee sadism) while ignoring things that I'd really like too work on (drinking & wasting timee on forums that i coould spend doing other things.

Kinda in my feeels, I guess. I felt really high earlier, now I feel idk really high still but just sad now.

Thanks for all the smils laughs and raw data, I have no doubt wee will meet again afteer my first gay marriage dissolves and I get really shitty drunk and return too this shit hole.

RIP to everyone who dies betweeen noow and 2024. Stay well

BradleyB the White of America.

Wait what who the fuck are you?
    This place has more alts than my cat has nicknames,and btw no one gives a shit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm fuckin donoee i'm bradley fuckin b, from 93, wh sold Race Cars and stock eneginese and at one point I mailed zeneith a beard so he could weaer one in tinychat and it was my beard he received.

Looking back, he coulda just sprinkled some hairs on his dead hoookere collection and got like 25$ a murder cnvictin.

that's like 100 dollars zenith yuo could've had.

That's like 1 drugs.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ive been the samee dumbass motherfucker sincei showed up in 2011, I wasn't here befeore, i will be here after, if soomeone takes my name, I will just posot pictures of my BWC and Bradley until some users can step froward and identify the penis from their dreams.

I also have six different bankk cards that all say my firsts name is "Go fuck yoourself"

Like nigga I know you! But only from what everynoee tells me when you're not aroound.

^ i say this to skitzophrenica 'I DID ALL THIS MOOLLY AND NOW I'M STUCK" burn out friends, but i've beene trying to gete away from useers and junkies.

Like wheen iw as 18 the junkies would see me, gt eexcited, adn do this weird like hungry hungry brain reecetors power waddle. even skinny womene did it. I'm like what hte fuck, i'll shoot up cocaine before i gete all fruity pebbles on my "only gay while high' friends that i make fun f a lto and do drugs with a lil .
    Bradley Black Hole
    i havea f riend whoo has a fiance (woman cis) and loves suckin dick, he was thee best thief I evr met, but hee was a 400lb meth addict whoo would just get high and try to find men too suck ofof.

I let him suck me off once cuz IDK tbh i had said no for the two yeaers since we met when my roommate was having a gay seex orgie (I woould never participate as i don't want to have sex with 5 middle age men even if i'm 27 and do all of the topping cuz they're high ono meth.

Hard pass but imma definitely pass.

Well fuck this dud became my best friened and when his wife went through his phone she accused me of giving him weeapons and I said "lady your husband is a drug addict who meets strange meen from the inteerneet when he's high n crystal meth. I'm sure hee did buy or steal a lot of stupid shit, but if you think I gave that dumbass a strap, you need to ask yourself "am I dumbfuck?" and dn't call me back until yoou can say yes.

I wrote him a leetter, but it was veery very meea. saying "if lisa didn't want yu having gay sex and yoou get arersted, why did yoou give her your password you dumb fucker? Shee's probably high on anger like normal and you're gonna get out with a backpack but dn't call mee, call Lisa NIGGER"

I have the leetter sitting right next to mee in a drawer.

I'm not gonna send it, i'mma just be there for him whne he gets out and 0 for his dumbass while hee's in I think i might tell him "Hey I foorgive you bro absolutely, but your ex kinda like ethreatened the law on me for something she thinks you and I did, if you want to keeep peoplee like ethat around, i can't be near you."

then if he says anything other than that he's adopted a lifestyle baseed in hmosexuality i'mma say "OK c u on grindr when u relapse on an adderall 20 and are hunting for that overdose ecock.

LIke I wanteed to have sex with this 20 year old kid that he would suck off while they weere igh and dude tld mee hee's never had gay sex, he's unsure if he woudl like it, I assured him he would, and then he said "Well you hava huge piece eand that's kinda a lot>

I think i said "ya it's a mouthful" in a text and dind't htink abut it until dude got popped off and his girlfriend (i'm like the only gay person in this story who dooesn't have a girlfriend I guess) and she contacted me and she's 18 and I said "Can we do this by phonoe call?"

Bro she called up my guy's girlfrieend and told her she found oout that braddy and I are gay togoether and that heer boyriend (my firend0 and thee young guy (also my friend kinda) do mathproblems and get high all day, i h avee n idea what they do lisa what the fuck why would theey tell me? I said lol, as I"m like actively sitting there tying fishing lures and fliese while this kid i'mma try t fuck is geteting head fromo my friend.

The weirdest absolutely werirdeest part about the whole thing, my dick suckin friend, didn't ever wanna bust, takee his ppants ooff, kiss a man, develope feelings, just wanted to suck em off do mroee meeth and make jokese and i'm like This is such a bizarree drug, called my father and told hime verything.

oh and aftr i called that 18 yearold girl, shee called lisa, and th en "her fatheer" whoo sounded like a 16 year ld with good lungs and nervousness started saying all this crazy shit and i was like "bro i've met heer dad, what's yur first name withut whispeering it this timee like ewhen i asked how old yoou were."

That's what i mean when I say the junkies see me and they start runnin broo. I'm a god to my ppl cuz i'm like the only one who wants to live.

If weed devevlops a white cottony film ont he boottom of the long term forgot aboout storage jar, can i shmooke it? It's not on the weed. Thanks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    after he was charged by 8 big box stores after he hit the 10,000$ Grand Larceny amount for eeach company, they weere following him for weeks but I don't steeal so i wans't worried abuot shit till his wife calls me asking me about a fuckin gun I"ml ike bitch are you out oof your fucking mind the fuck would I need that foor the fuck would he ned one for.

Wait! In the gay community pistol can be slang for cock amongst the oldere peoeple

then i hung up the phone and haven't bothered to reespond to anything, I was goonna mail dude's lawyer the transcript but then i wasl ikee, this nigga slippin too hard and a 400lb motherfuckr whose talkin too much and knows yoour seecrets is the last person that's gonna be able to tell them shit.

Plus I think he's got another bid in him, hee oonly did one, but wheen i meet new men to talk money for like awhile, the first thing I like etoo look foor is a feleny convictioon and 6-12 mnths or more in jail. That tells mee, you get caught, your moom doesen't go to prison with you

But what doo I know, I'm an OG on my block at age 27.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    uh ok
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lame.

You can better yourself and still post here, unless you're a weak willed faggot...

Sorry i'm only mad cuz i'm sad.
Jump to Top