User Controls

Trump Calls Floyd Family To Congratulate Them For Verdict

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Gotcha!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    shut up faggot
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    OP is having a good time indulging all his hateful revenge fantasies against normal white people.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    nigger u didnt get no one,, we all know better
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Besides everything, what family? Floyd had a really fucked up family background and a string of baby momas. Everything about his life was dysfunctional and depressing.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Floyd was a FUCKING DIRT BAG.
    George Floyd’s Criminal Past
    George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    He had another stint for a theft in August 1998
    Read more here.
    https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/
    I wish people would stop pretending this pos was human.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is a retard boomer fuck. Hes basically a parody of §m£ÂgØL
    The cops they should put in jail they don't, and the cops who shouldn't be in jail they do. Just goes to prove once again what a fucked up, corrupt, backwards, laughable system exists. Down is the new up. Up is the new down. Right is the new wrong and wrong is the new right. The grass is blue and the sky is green. Two plus two now equals three. It's a joke.
    Bradley Black Hole
    stl1 is actually gollem's father who had to be his father when he really just wanted too hang out and be his friend but Mamasita didn't want that, so now theey had to meet up ono thits gay mexican young for old website called Abadosin.Space

Woudln't go to that site btw, §m£ÂgØL and his dad called mee on a 3 way call, niggas gave me a double ear infection.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Floyd was a FUCKING DIRT BAG.
    George Floyd’s Criminal Past
    George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    He had another stint for a theft in August 1998
    Read more here.
    https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/
    I wish people would stop pretending this pos was human.

He still shouldn't of been murdered though. What if he hadnt been a "dirt bag" and the cop just killed him..

I bet the cop that killed him is probably way worse
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I just came in to laugh about that because thats the kind of idiotic thing, Insensitive Trump would do
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He still shouldn't of been murdered though. What if he hadnt been a "dirt bag" and the cop just killed him..

I bet the cop that killed him is probably way worse

He wasn't murdered he died of a drug overdose,heart attack.
    Look at his blood test.
    https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf
    Shit that boy was trippen.
Jump to Top