User Controls

imagine just imagine

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    imagine being in such a place.. in such an environment... in such a time..l imagine murdering another man... how would you do it? how would you not have fewr ur wepwon ir tactic wont work and hell get out of it wnd kill u or at least make you look bad wnd get you killed later? imagine how strong and tough these guys had to be to just have thwt confidence to do it even once much less every time:

i mean in prispn a knife is quite wewk usually and you dont have piano steing people. what is crazy is these guys dont look that different from thwt pic in the fide above from a regular white fuy or mexican. imagine being so head strong so focused ro just kill tho in a tiny cell with **** weapons. amazing just amazing. I mean that white tuy with the beany hat looks like a surfer or skater no?
    „when i tell you taking someone out was like brushing your teeth... Im not trying to impress you but for a prison gang member thisnwas like routine activity.”

you hear thwt croz this is the environment or gp that you think you could handle? wont your femily miss you?
    „because we were so proficient at hand to hand combat and weapons, any assualt thwt did not result in a murder was unworthy of mention.”
    Nile bump
    But why should I imagine this.

I mean yes violence had its place but why always think about violence?

Id rather think of warfare or infrastructure, imagine, just imagine conquering the muskeg and establishing an arctic port, just imagine star trek.
    Don't interact with Wariat.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Just imagine being a Polish Nonce with a drink problem.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Worf, son of Mogh Don't interact with Wariat.

Wariat is an entrepreneur, artist and university educated as well.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I wouldnt need or want to kill anyone, wario. I would only do so if my life was threatened knowing that person (like you) is about to murk me.

I dont fantasize about this shit. Wario, you are a true sociopathic with some strange fantasies of Prison Life and murdering and child fucking.

stick to your paintings and you should see someone about these thoughts of yours
    cigreting Dark Matter
    have you seen any 12 year olds?
    I dont think of violence very much but every time i watch any prison related thing for some reason it comes up. Who knows why though? does everything related to prison have to always be violent guys?
    Ghost Black Hole
    fuys!
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3404276
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Doesnt matter anymore. Armageddon is coming for us all. 4 Horsemen

Ghost Black Hole
    is dat some mrs renfros
Jump to Top