User Controls

Getting a haircut

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My hair is actually not long but theres something to be said about a man and his beard.. and his hair whether he has it or not..
    but it feels good to get a haircut , you nkow?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    someone posted a mugshot they said it was you and the haircut was hilarious, hope u dont regress to that, nigger.
    Originally posted by Kev someone posted a mugshot they said it was you and the haircut was hilarious, hope u dont regress to that, nigger.

calm down bandwaggon fag, post a picture of your goofy mug, oh wait but you won't..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby calm down bandwaggon fag, post a picture of your goofy mug, oh wait but you won't..

since you arent denying it, how did you manage to have one half of your hair pointing straight east? it looked goofier than my botched mohawk i tried to wear to the school prom.

and i dont jump on bandwagons, what you hear is my individual opinion, deal with it beotcchhh.
    I #2 my head every 2 weeks, I trim the hedge once every six years.
    Originally posted by Kev since you arent denying it, how did you manage to have one half of your hair pointing straight east? it looked goofier than my botched mohawk i tried to wear to the school prom.

and i dont jump on bandwagons, what you hear is my individual opinion, deal with it beotcchhh.

you're an idiot I don't even know what you're talking about
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I #2 my head every 2 weeks, I trim the hedge once every six years.

what about your beard
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

paper playte lyfe yoooo

Will look great for the next mugshot.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Will look great for the next mugshot.

Probably not
    cigreting Dark Matter
    hes all proud in the first pic
    what a fuckin idiot
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol
    Originally posted by cigreting hes all proud in the first pic
    what a fuckin idiot

Incel nerd jelly I can grow a beard and he cantt
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls

paper playte lyfe yoooo

🤣
Jump to Top