User Controls

I got all sobered out and asked my friend to buy me Grand Theft Auto Vice City and when he didn't respond in ten minutes I got kinda salty.

Bradley Black Hole
    We been friends for like eleven years. I used to be yo plug! I'm gonna cum in you at some point.

Nigga can't spot me no 10$ (Or 20 cuz i kinda wanna play the 3 one again, but not if the 3 oone is the only onee i got, Vice City #1) and im like edamn dog like i'll send you 100 in somoe shit if yoou buy mee the GTA pack 3, vice city, sand andreas and that other oonee

but I dono't wanna play as soome niggere, and I do kinda look like trevor from the newish one. That one was aight but it wasn't 'slap yoo momma cuz you 14 aand go get high and not to sleep fun'

I just withdrawal all oof money on the first of da monff while listening too bonee thugs 1999 Eternal album, no banks, no credit cards, no distribution anything except moroe stimulus covid votes for Biden and that ugly black lady.

That bitch look like condeleeeza rice's daughter shee dont talk to cuz shee likes niggers so much.

Day 2 no drinking.

I hope instead of going back to drinking int wo months wheen things start geteting bettere for mee, I just likee get into a high stakes dodgeball game and take the bus.

but thn i think "Bradley yoou're just withdrawaling cuz youo're a cronic alcoholic who stayed drunk since his furiend died and ur gonana need to stop being drunk tos top being drunk."

1 seec i'll switch too my better one.

One sec.
    Bradley Black Hole
    SOmetimes i wonder do people really wake up and say "You know what, this is kinda weird being unhappy. Here I am a fellow white person and you konw what, real recognize real, my people just put somebody on the moon or space or some shit. I dunno fuck that kike. MExico can't even put somebody in jail. gang gang, our IQ stats would dropped jedis as being listed as white, thank god that fuck face charlie chaplin scared them into never being an occupying seperarist take over in another nation's economy, media and political houses.

I don't know anything about charles lindberg other than he loved his baby and he love Hitler.

And that makes him a pedophilic nazi, aka da worse kind.

God bless the dead, but only if you're white and never told.

Hail Odin.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i culd correct it, but it wouldn't make me anymore RIGHT!

THat's 110% to you euerooeaen standard fags all the kiloliters over the pond

(or in 187of 189 nations)
    Bradley Black Hole
    speaking oof peedohile nazis guys, i did time with this skinhead and stanley and asked my dad (my shot caller) why no onee eever likee hung out with him and he never leeft the unit, he just reads hitler books and does modeles of WWII German vehicles.

my dad looks at me dead in the eyes and says "he's still diong that shit?" i saida yah everyday want me to say i meentionoed it to osmeeonee or you wanna mentiono it to osoomeeonee.

DUDE LOOOKS IDENTICAL TO SQ1 THE FAT HUTT

boyscout leaeder from madison (Where SQ1 has "people," like mom and dad and his boy scoouts)

masturbating each other, naked bonfires, finally i go up to this chomo and i'm like "So why didn't you fuck any of the kids in the ass?"

theen hee started staying in his room all day and hee was our units green guy (guy whoo doeos the inmate laundry of non personal uniforms, draws, socks, hee hand delivers theem to yoou foor .20 an hour if he likes you.

But I dind't give a fu ck my cellie was 100 yeaers old, doing four bodis and woudl always say "I wish I had a son in prison just like you" when i'd cmomoe back from working out or bitching about peeolee in th law library who want help but have no money to help me with while i'm workng on OTHER motions for money.

Fuck outta here, in prisoon for a dope charge, woorried about how this nig who i talk to (i taught in the litercyt program for a four rate (out of 5 btw) when i was 19, I really wanted to teach math until i realize thesee niggers can't do m ath without a calculator or da phone a friend optioon. He says "so how we finna get this 6 racks back?" i said "Youo want me to file it and split it with you? The money can get wired to my lawyereer, if he takees half and I take a quarter, are you cool with a quarter of your money coming back? No? Damn....

"just goonna have to get it right back when you get out."

he said "Das right das right das right" and i was confused cuz that's insulting as fuck.

HEY WARIAT THEERE'S MY PRISOON STORY, HIS NAME WAS LUCIANOO, but I didn't have sex while i was in prison (as it woould shame my father and my set if i were caught), idk how yall get down over theere. but that was my story, i hope u liked it in Poliasdish.
    Bradley Black Hole
    but im saving the picture, the name (it's a funny guy name too) and the news paper story, for when i havne't had weed in a few days and reup. Within two bowls we'll have a thread about SQ1's backround check comin up a little... worthy of discussion.

Stay tuned. I might get bored and do such a fatass dab, I just cum right away.
Jump to Top