User Controls

Mozilla release Firefox 88 a day early to avoid releasing it on Hitler's Birthday

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Proof:
    https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Release_Management/Calendar&diff=1234921&oldid=1234623

Denying meme magic from happening. No wonder they fuck up everything they try.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would have never made that connection. I'm gonna call it "that hitler browser" from now on. Firefox 88, the hitler browser.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We were so close to greatness...

*Sad Sieg Heil*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    wtf firefox hitler addition fucking sucks they changed "copy image address" to "copy image link"

motherfucker you can't just change that. I've been "copying image address" for like 20 years this is some relic netscape shit why the hell would they change that
    Originally posted by Ghost wtf firefox hitler addition fucking sucks they changed "copy image address" to "copy image link"

motherfucker you can't just change that. I've been "copying image address" for like 20 years this is some relic netscape shit why the hell would they change that

If you say pretty please i'll consider writing an extension for you that changes it back.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it shouldn't need to be changed by an extension it just should have never been changed UGH
    Originally posted by Ghost it shouldn't need to be changed by an extension it just should have never been changed UGH

I can also send you a Portable Version of Firefox-ESR. I have one that's been converted to a Web App Security Framework. And i have a normal one.
    this is what happens when WOMEN took hold of something, anything.
Jump to Top