User Controls

Is it just people who are wearing masks?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    When I drove to Reno yesterday, a few people working in the foodmart at the gas wore masks I had bought a pizza stick and energy drink before heading off but no one else wore masks. but honestly everyone I saw didnt. I mean like 80 pecent had none and those that did had them pulled down under their chin. is it because we're taking forever to get our shots in Cali (thanks to whoever) or do others just not give a shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    i just dont give a shit so i don't wear one.
    Originally posted by Bradley i just dont give a shit so i don't wear one.

You might kill your slightly elderly mother. If she is 63 she is a senior citizen and you will be held accountable
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You might kill your slightly elderly mother. If she is 63 she is a senior citizen and you will be held accountable

you better not show any affection to any of your kids or family members, you might give them the flu!

turn your fucking TV off already, idiot
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Yeah man even the livtards are getting tired of the masquerade
    I noticed I dont sneeze as much during pollen season with them on. maybe I'll keep wearing it year round. I got some pretty colored ones off of Amazon
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fuck the muzzle!!
    I Hate this mask bullshit,I actually got yelled at twice by the same stupid cunt for not having a mask on OUTSIDE.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Fuck the muzzle!!
    I Hate this mask bullshit,I actually got yelled at twice by the same stupid cunt for not having a mask on OUTSIDE.

Did you tell her to go fuck herself?

I used to be taken by surprise from time to time.

You need to develop the energy to instinctively hit back.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Did you tell her to go fuck herself?

I used to be taken by surprise from time to time.

You need to develop the energy to instinctively hit back.

it gets exhausting after a while, every single interaction being a motherfucking confrontation.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev it gets exhausting after a while, every single interaction being a motherfucking confrontation.

No, I mean you need to be nice, but also not be willing to back down.
    Put the pussy on a pedestool

Originally posted by AngryOnion Fuck the muzzle!!

I'd put her pussy on a pedestool
    Kev Space Nigga
    you didnt hear me, after a whole year im sick and tired of arguing with sheep over a fucking face diaper, no matter if its calm or heated. i had enough of the bullshit. theres way too many of them and life is too short. i really wish we could just cut to the chase of this fucking crap and solve our differences the old fashioned way. this "pandemic" would be over within a week. we all know its not the diaper-wearing muzzled soy-boys that would inherit the planet afterwards.

sick of this fucking bullshit
    I like the people who walk around with the mask dangling down around their neck. They're not quite sure, but they're in there anyways.
Jump to Top