User Controls

FBI owned yet again.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    At first it was reported that there was a 0day vulnerability in Plone CMS, but this could not be confirmed. Still, the fbi got pwnd and the goy doing the pwning claims to have done it in the name of 'anonimoose'. Really... At this point, i think people claiming i did it cuz anonimoose are just trying to shift attention away from what they are involved in to anonimoose. Nevertheless the leaked information looks legit.

http://pastebin.com/5vwz6Wj4

Here is an article for further reading.

https://thehackernews.com/2017/01/fbi-plone-cms-hacked.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Looks like Plone is downplaying it until they patch it.

I wonder if it'll ever be legal to hack the FBI if the FBI hacks first. Like if I don't do anything illegal but get stuck with some of that FBI malware, I should be able to defend myself by hacking back.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's not the way it works. You can be illegally hacked, but you're not permitted to hack back in retaliation. Fair is fair.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Looks like Plone is downplaying it until they patch it.

I wonder if it'll ever be legal to hack the FBI if the FBI hacks first. Like if I don't do anything illegal but get stuck with some of that FBI malware, I should be able to defend myself by hacking back.

Laws are malleable, little people are always on the wrong side of the law.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's not the way it works. You can be illegally hacked, but you're not permitted to hack back in retaliation. Fair is fair.

Well, we can't legally hack back in retaliation.

What I was thinking would work is...

FBI > legally-hack > Criminal
    FBI < illegally-hack < Criminal

FBI > illegally-hack > Citizen
    FBI < legally-hack < Citizen

Looks fit.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Well, we can't legally hack back in retaliation.

I dont believe this is true. People say the second amendment is the right to bear firearms, but in reality (and many who do not live in reality disagree with me here) it pertains to the right to bear arms in an extremely general sense. Basically its meaning should be taken constitutionally as a leveling of the playing field. So in any warfare the playing field should be equal between citizens and oppressors. I take this to mean that cyber-arms are protected under this amendment. Perhaps the Federal Courts wont agree, but those courts themselves are the exact thing this amendment was created to protect us against. So fuck it man, if the FBI is oppressing you, you have a constitutional duty to fight back with whatever arms you have.

Why did a black van just pull into my driveway?
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly I dont believe this is true. People say the second amendment is the right to bear firearms, but in reality (and many who do not live in reality disagree with me here) it pertains to the right to bear arms in an extremely general sense. Basically its meaning should be taken constitutionally as a leveling of the playing field. So in any warfare the playing field should be equal between citizens and oppressors. I take this to mean that cyber-arms are protected under this amendment. Perhaps the Federal Courts wont agree, but those courts themselves are the exact thing this amendment was created to protect us against. So fuck it man, if the FBI is oppressing you, you have a constitutional duty to fight back with whatever arms you have.

Why did a black van just pull into my driveway?

This.
    It would appear some shenanigans are afoot. I heard the information is real but it belongs to a leak that was posted around 2014, Plone apparently agrees with this and claims the whole thing is a hoax right now. This might anonimoose after all, they certainly seem to be as incompetent as the rest of them.
Jump to Top