User Controls

Former tx sherriff does a mass shooting here in austin just now

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

they already know who the guy is
    Nile bump
    Guy at the mic is shook.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    What are you waiting for Kr0z. maybe you can find him and take him out before he kills more people. Maybe they ill give you an award and scrub all of your former booboos and let you become a cop.
    Listening to this cop. He should not be allowed to speak as shook as he is. His voice cracking is only going to cause alarm to the public which could result in innocent people injured or harm. someone thinking someone else is the suspect and misjudging a situation in which they react violently to. this is why Public Speakers have to be calm.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Listening to this cop. He should not be allowed to speak as shook as he is. His voice cracking is only going to cause alarm to the public which could result in innocent people injured or harm. someone thinking someone else is the suspect and misjudging a situation in which they react violently to. this is why Public Speakers have to be calm.

Maybe hes shook because its not manufactured and doesn't fit the narrative usually pushed
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready What are you waiting for Kr0z. maybe you can find him and take him out before he kills more people. Maybe they ill give you an award and scrub all of your former booboos and let you become a cop.

U stupid
    These are all staged. Nobody really dies. They call them simulations. Some of these simulations "go live", and people really are shot, but most are just fake and staged with crisis actors. Then they want to get that fake publicity out to every phone they can and get it up on every news channel, using their Mockingbird Media goons. Even the cover of simulations itself is fake, because it's really all tied back to the radical leftists' attempt to eradicate the Second Amendment. But if they really had to tell you, they would tell you these are crisis simulations, and that they are not lawfully allowed to reveal the true nature of the simulations to the public, under the proud and noble banner of national security and public safety, of course.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    breaking down stereotypes
    So whats the Update, Kr0z. did they catch him? we generally leave the TV off. Idiot Box we call it
    no they didn't catch him as far as i know of, weird thing is they gave the guys name and immediately the press said so... he's a detective with the sherriff.. and the guy was trying to packpedal his was out of that

and stfu you watch tv all the time jabba the gut

I dont watch TV. Gigi does. I watch News, I watch a little bit of SNL (which is becoming harder and harder because the skits and sketches suck most of the time) and I watch learning channel or Ill ask Comsuck to play free movies.

What I watch mostly are old reruns off of youtube or netflix or amazon
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I dont watch TV. Gigi does. I watch News, I watch a little bit of SNL (which is becoming harder and harder because the skits and sketches suck most of the time) and I watch learning channel or Ill ask Comsuck to play free movies.

What I watch mostly are old reruns off of youtube or netflix or amazon

thats still tv.. quit being stupid peedy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats still tv.. quit being stupid peedy

shut your fuckhole. Go old Texas School and play posse you pussy. Go find this man before he kills again. its your civil duty. LOL
    Nile bump
    U need 2 stop this man Bill Krozby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Nile U need 2 stop this man Bill Krozby

u need to get a car, job and a place.
    Originally posted by WellHung u need to get a car, job and a place.

you need an ass strap and a drool cup strapped on
    Originally posted by Nile U need 2 stop this man Bill Krozby

LOL
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by WellHung u need to get a car, job and a place.

I'm waiting on my birthcert, I'll have a license in like 2 months. I don't want a place but do want to drive.

Need to escape Otterwa. Timed are too Strange. Shit is eerie.

What I need is an HIV test. Fuck.
    Kev Space Nigga
    a high ranking pig commits a mass shooting, this is awesome. kill each other you fucking queers.
    Originally posted by Kev a high ranking pig commits a mass shooting, this is awesome. kill each other you fucking queers.

Remember Dorner. "Corner Dorner" and they burned his shed down with him in it.
Jump to Top