User Controls

Man defended his wife against a bob cat

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I feel like he did the right thing, bob cats can fuck you up

Just a regular cat looking for some food. Most people today are literally retarded.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just a regular cat looking for some food. Most people today are literally retarded.

what would you of done? thats not an average cat where I come from lol, my cat definitely wouldn't do that or he'd be cruisin for a bruisin
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    These things can carry rabies or give you tetnes as well.

and the ones in the bay area and mountains here and most other states are wayyy bigger than that thing. the fact it attacked her shows it could be sick and it could tranfer that disease onto his wife.

but I will tell you a man got one on his head and it tore the flesh off of it and scalping him it was hanging off. even a big house cat can do damage. bite into a major arterty if the cat is large enough (bobcat) on the neck or groin. but a full size Bobcat is about half the size of a Mountain lion nor Cougar. they're about the size of a medium to large dog. I think they're apart of the leapard family
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready These things can carry rabies or give you tetnes as well.

and the ones in the bay area and mountains here and most other states are wayyy bigger than that thing. the fact it attacked her shows it could be sick and it could tranfer that disease onto his wife.

but I will tell you a man got one on his head and it tore the flesh off of it and scalping him it was hanging off. even a big house cat can do damage. bite into a major arterty if the cat is large enough (bobcat) on the neck or groin. but a full size Bobcat is about half the size of a Mountain lion nor Cougar. they're about the size of a medium to large dog. I think they're apart of the leapard family

yeah believe it or not but even my cat who i've shown on here before a small guy has killed snakes and even once got this biker arrested for leading him off of a path
    lolwut to the last part of that
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready lolwut to the last part of that

yeah it was at octoberfest in my hood in the park where they have german tejano bands play and they cook hotdogs, its a family / neighborhood event and this crazy guy started to rush the stage where kids were standing and my cat ran out before he could get close and the guy turned and chased him and archie dodged around into the street and the guy had an accident hitting the tennis gate and the police arrested him

my cat also knows how to turn the gas stove on lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah it was at octoberfest in my hood in the park where they have german tejano bands play and they cook hotdogs, its a family / neighborhood event and this crazy guy started to rush the stage where kids were standing and my cat ran out before he could get close and the guy turned and chased him and archie dodged around into the street and the guy had an accident hitting the tennis gate and the police arrested him

my cat also knows how to turn the gas stove on lol

he's going to blow the pilot out and then let it build up. you come in to stoned and light up a joint. your place gonna need repainting
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready he's going to blow the pilot out and then let it build up. you come in to stoned and light up a joint. your place gonna need repainting

i don't think he would kill himself.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah believe it or not but even my cat who i've shown on here before a small guy has killed snakes and even once got this biker arrested for leading him off of a path

more tall tales from Doug Monks. Folks, When he's not washing dishes, he's lying online. 👍❤
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i don't think he would kill himself.

I accidently set the house on fire because of a grease fire while I left the stove on going up the stairs to answer the phone. I was in my early 20s

the place had to be cleaned and repainted. destroyed part of the house. though it was an electric grease fire. some guys outside came in and help me put it out. but the fire was inside the walls. and the electric oven and wires where popping and sparking and the Fire Department came out and cut into the wall and roof to put the fire out properly

moral of the story, You better teach that cat to stop doing that. or it might happen in the middle 0f the night while you're sleeping. and most people die from asfixation from the lack of air that the fire consumes and you cant wake up from Ox desaturation and usually die before the fire gets to you and kitty
    A real bobcat is a lot bigger than that.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    house cat or bob cat that fucker needed lead supplements
Jump to Top