User Controls

Poll: Death poll:

Queen Elizabeth II death pool

Donald Trump Black Hole

She looks pretty shitty, how long before she pops her clogs?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Won't be long.
    People have been dying from broken heart syndrome for ages.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Not soon enough

"King charles" will really show the cracks in the crown
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why do i care?

If you have 10,000% the money my entire family cumulatively will ever make.

I'd like to see you replaced by AOC.
    less than 6 months.
    Ghost Black Hole
    She's been dead for almost 10 years they just have really good holograms
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I voted 5+ years, because reptiles live forever, but she looks like she'd be better off if someone whacked her over the head with a shovel.
    Nile bump
    8 months and 3 days.

God forbid.

Originally posted by Sudo Not soon enough

"King charles" will really show the cracks in the crown

Nigga the Crown solid.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    That bitch probably has 101 Dalmatians.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Xlite Won't be long.

^ this :(

Johnny Cash died 6 months after June Carter died. that was a pretty sad moment. apart of my youth died with them. loved their show as a kid.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    What the fuck are we going to do when Queenie dies? Sheeeeit, all the money that's going to need to be reprinted...
    no Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Xlite Won't be long.

That's assuming she has a broken heart. Hard to imagine a 70 year relationship between people in a singularly unique position would be anything remotely resembling normal. They might not even like each other, or they might have only really interacted in public like two coworkers seeing each other at the office.

Wouldn't be surprised if she goes on fine. Though at her age, not long for this world either way.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai What the fuck are we going to do when Queenie dies? Sheeeeit, all the money that's going to need to be reprinted…

They will have to get the money back to extract all the gold from it so they can make more
    they'd just gradually introduce the new money over a period of time. Same as they do when they come out with a new note/coin now...not a big deal.

As the "old" notes/coins make their way to the banks they are retired in favor of the new ones, in a few months there are only the new ones in circulation.

At some point thereafter they'll make an announcement that a certain date will be the last time you can use the old notes/coins...after that they are worthless.

This happened to be inbetween trips to England...I had some notes left over from one trip and so just kept them to use on my next trip...(5 pound notes)...unbeknownst to me they retired the notes I had and replaced them with new ones...so when I went on my next trip they were fuckin worthless...I tried to use one to buy a magazine and the young whore said "You can't use that luv..it's an old one"
    Data African Astronaut
    Who fucking cares tho? She has no power, and if she did it would be power over the UK which is insignificant. Notice how they pulled a BREXIT without the EU giving a solitary shit. That's because they are an insignificant nation. It's not 1835 anymore lmao.
    Originally posted by no That's assuming she has a broken heart. Hard to imagine a 70 year relationship between people in a singularly unique position would be anything remotely resembling normal. They might not even like each other, or they might have only really interacted in public like two coworkers seeing each other at the office.

Wouldn't be surprised if she goes on fine. Though at her age, not long for this world either way.

do you really think andrew fucked all those little girls by himself ?

child mollestors work in teams.
    Data African Astronaut
    Ah yes, her dead husband, Prince Andrew.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson they'd just gradually introduce the new money over a period of time. Same as they do when they come out with a new note/coin now…not a big deal.

As the "old" notes/coins make their way to the banks they are retired in favor of the new ones, in a few months there are only the new ones in circulation.

At some point thereafter they'll make an announcement that a certain date will be the last time you can use the old notes/coins…after that they are worthless.

This happened to be inbetween trips to England…I had some notes left over from one trip and so just kept them to use on my next trip…(5 pound notes)…unbeknownst to me they retired the notes I had and replaced them with new ones…so when I went on my next trip they were fuckin worthless…I tried to use one to buy a magazine and the young whore said "You can't use that luv..it's an old one"

physical money makes less than 0.3% of all the money in circulation these days.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny physical money makes less than 0.3% of all the money in circulation these days.

Incorrect it makes up all of it
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny physical money makes less than 0.3% of all the money in circulation these days.

Not true...but even so...Relevance? it's still out there in the millions...why I have $2 in my wallet right now!
Jump to Top