User Controls

she has a point guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    this chick who i personally dont find very attractive based on her twitter pic who claims to be some software developer again how many chicks who are thwt even look good? claims thwt most guys on tinder who write her only comment her on her looks or tell her you are pretty and she is complaining none of them right away start talking about her interests or hobbies also listed on her profile. Wat unguys fink? is this common female think?

https://twitter.com/gingerpiekatie/status/1383694349490262018?s=21
    she claims she jas a shitload of interests such as computer programming and podcasts. wat u fink star trek?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No she doesn't
    WellHung Black Hole
    drunkenness
    how does she not have a point?
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut the fuck up, nigger.
    what i meanis the hook up culture in poland is drab or non existant where even twitter is used as some chaparoning to females or dsting and not hookmups like she basically has a point then guys no?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    "Hook up culture" is just some jedi meme. If you go looking for it you will be disappointed, as it doesn't exist, outside of gay dating apps.
    Originally posted by Wariat what i meanis the hook up culture in poland is drab or non existant where even twitter is used as some chaparoning to females or dsting and not hookmups like she basically has a point then guys no?

That's not a point it's a statement
    I meant tinder not twitter when I said even twitter isnt used for it basically they treat tinder like a dating site not a hook up app which it is known for everywhere otuside Poland.

β€žto grow ogether... to live together...”

you guys dig this?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    "Excuse me, have you seen a 12 year old?".

- Wariat, world's dumbest paedophile, to an undercover cop

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe "Excuse me, have you seen a 12 year old?".

- Wariat, world's dumbest paedophile, to an undercover cop

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    There is something truly wrong with the planet today. I mean the human race is dabbling in dangerous trends. raging waters of desperation and flipping norms to go with it.

most people I feel are pressured into acceptin the new changing norms or be excluded from attending the new social events and getting jobs for having "old out dated beliefs" and possibly physically harmed by mob mentality with physical abuse in mind for those who refuse to change with new standards.

Its a very dangerous place. always having to answer up to the opposite or opposed lifestyle or otherwise you're a bigot or a racist or a ignorant person who isnt willing to go with what you see as an very uncomfortable and abusive style which you feel is harming or damning to your beliefs. that you just want to live the way you do and not hurt others by doing so, but will be hurt if you dont do what the new social norm says for you to do.

this is some Hitler level shit right there
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready There is something truly wrong with the planet today. I mean the human race is dabbling in dangerous trends. raging waters of desperation and flipping norms to go with it.

most people I feel are pressured into acceptin the new changing norms or be excluded from attending the new social events and getting jobs for having "old out dated beliefs" and possibly physically harmed by mob mentality with physical abuse in mind for those who refuse to change with new standards.

Its a very dangerous place. always having to answer up to the opposite or opposed lifestyle or otherwise you're a bigot or a racist or a ignorant person who isnt willing to go with what you see as an very uncomfortable and abusive style which you feel is harming or damning to your beliefs. that you just want to live the way you do and not hurt others by doing so, but will be hurt if you dont do what the new social norm says for you to do.

this is some Hitler level shit right there

why are your posts so god damn long?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe why are your posts so god damn long?

I dont know :(
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    OP rapes kids
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley OP rapes kids

I think ur one of those guys who refuses to chsnge, refuses recovery or making a positive change in your. iserable life other than blaming others or looking at other people to make ur self feel better wnd jr lame life. people like u make me sick as you refuse change and constantly blame others for your childhood trauma you experienced. maybe you need to look deep in the mirror who to blame what happened.
    Ghost Black Hole
    jr lame life
Jump to Top