User Controls

LIVE peaceful protest

Data African Astronaut
    Bradley Black Hole
    repost when they start doing something cool

no one else wants to jack off to this.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I hope they loot everything at walmart except father's day cards.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley repost when they start doing something cool

no one else wants to jack off to this.

Check his channel the cops were doing crazy ass shit before tonight. Shooting people through fences and mass pepperspraying. MN police are so fucked up.
    Data African Astronaut
    I saw one where they were arresting people at a gas station for violating curfew. No protesting there. Just people filling up gas and buying beers n shit.
    Data African Astronaut
    Idk how anyone can support this type of shit. Biden still hasn't done shit about it, but it's only 4mo in so.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Data

everyone of these people need to be heard and speak as if they're educated in Political Science but honestly a lot of them are just hired to make a lot of noise. Like Brick from Ron Burgundy yelling "Im MAKING NOISEE" because he doesnt have anything sensible to say.

the system is retarded but then again In Roman days they became tolerant and started allowing the common man speak so it is suppose to let off stream to prevent rioting. yet in America for some stupid reason it isnt an art form of public speech for all to take part in but a catalyst to riot. it hands the opposite affect in modern times than in the days when it was a Civic center art form for everyone to say what was on their mind. today it just leads to looting.

these people arent civilized
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Bradley I hope they loot everything at walmart except father's day cards.

clearly not European much are you. Civil Protest is just that. Being Civil when protesting. taking turns at the podium. again in Roman era.

this is just a overture to rioting and killing bystanders by savage cunts
    Bradley Black Hole
    are they just supposed to accept their people being killed by police wrongly?

Would you ol' racist ass Jaba the Hutt?
    Bradley Black Hole
    if gallom isn't a pussy he will take the trip to chicago and take I43 North and scoop mee in mil and wee can go too minneapolis to help protest, I will live feed everything and carry a sign that says Niggasin.space #BLM
    Bradley Black Hole
    I got 7$ for gas, trayvon martin will come too he's in chicago oon the way. Don't be a pussy, he probably has 7$ too.

Do it for Floyd
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    romans are gaylords like opie
Jump to Top