User Controls

In the current environment, it's probably a bad idea to be friends with or talk to anyone who isn't white

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Officer Lio’s son had invited two of his friends, one Black and one Hispanic, to his home in Westwood, Mass., to watch a Boston Celtics game and sleep over, The Boston Globe reported.

Officer Lio is accused of confronting the Black teenager, who is 14, about his stance on the Black Lives Matter movement, Alfred A. Gray Jr., a lawyer representing the teenager and his family, said in an interview. She is also facing allegations that she hit her husband when he tried to intervene in the situation, Mr. Gray said.

Officer Lio will faces charges of assault to intimidate and assault and battery on a household member, according to court records. She is set to be arraigned in late May.
    https://archive.is/tAQan

Think about it - if you do anything at all, and the other person isn't white, you can have your life ruined. If you are white, then in any interaction with someone of another race you will always lose.

This is how the incentives have been set up, you needn't blame Trump or Richard Spencer or Adolf Hitler for this one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like to have colored people as my friend but never hang out at my house and limit our interaction in person.

Unless they were asian, then they would just give me Covid.
    Bradley Black Hole
    getting food with them is really fun if you're willing to eat ass outside of your comfort zone
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    star trek but you claimed it was ok for a pollack to have his hands be put in hand cuffs over w fight with a gypsy with no investigation needed either remember so why r u complaining now?
    somsome people who wre white in ur eyes not pollack deserve investigstions and miranda rights and generwl descency in Umerica and others dont?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Is this thread a troll? I can't tell. Everything about it is retarded, especially the narrative. Troll or not?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Is this thread a troll? I can't tell. Everything about it is retarded, especially the narrative. Troll or not?

You keep calling stuff I post stupid, but you are never able to explain why.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Most non whites are less educated than whites. Most responding police officers will be whites. Be the calmer party, explain you have an attorney, and tell them the story you're going to stick to. If they make you say what happened again to a different officer or again infront of that one, ask if the body cam was on and tell the officer you don't want to make more statements repeating yourself.

This isn't hard, dude. It's easy as fuck and you will win 9:1 against any black or mexican unless you are in the wrong and it wouldn't matter the color of the victim because they have proof
    Bradley Black Hole
    Protip: Take your MAGA hat off before the first cop shows up
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Most non whites are less educated than whites. Most responding police officers will be whites. Be the calmer party, explain you have an attorney, and tell them the story you're going to stick to. If they make you say what happened again to a different officer or again infront of that one, ask if the body cam was on and tell the officer you don't want to make more statements repeating yourself.

This isn't hard, dude. It's easy as fuck and you will win 9:1 against any black or mexican unless you are in the wrong and it wouldn't matter the color of the victim because they have proof

"Just don't do anything wrong and you have nothing to fear".
    Originally posted by Bradley Most non whites are less educated than whites. Most responding police officers will be whites. Be the calmer party, explain you have an attorney, and tell them the story you're going to stick to. If they make you say what happened again to a different officer or again infront of that one, ask if the body cam was on and tell the officer you don't want to make more statements repeating yourself.

it wouldnt work against a saavy street smart and highly manipulative gypsy and his fst mongloid wife raphael,luciano tho. at least in liberwl clwifornia danta cruz.
    Bradley Black Hole
    wait until my beautiful drunk polish wife babisca shows up with the Polish Pope Wariat am i rite??
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You keep calling stuff I post stupid, but you are never able to explain why.

lol i wouldn't call it stupid but I definitely had to reread it twice haha , I just figure it depends where you live.. because if anything here in austin you're considered more of an intellect if you hang out with other races. Not that I would ever go out of my way strictly to hang with someone just because they are of another race.

Unless you and the colored person you're hanging out with is acting like a total shinebox then yeah its going to always look bad, unless you're a total coal burner and you don't care about bad behavior
    Bradley Black Hole
    like Bill Krozby you're a mexican right? I'd hang out with Bill Krozby that would be +1 mexican friend bringing me to 2.

Which in Joe Biden's America puts mee at the OK range for having 2 1/2 non white friends.
    I also didagree with your statement besides possibly the other perosn being a street saavy guy who grew up on the streets like luciano who knows what to say and not to the cops as they interview you both cops pick sides or are biased. so they eill lie wnd claim you told them something else or o it some informairon to make their case stronger when already ahead of time like in my case with luciano they decide thwt youll be the guy in handcuffs. even something slight like in the bar fight i was theyll ommit like you responding to an attack reacting vs defending yourself just emall difference of words or you getting hit once vs you telling them it may have been once or more.
    i was in a situation the other day where this drunk guy holding a bootle and walking down the street was with some other guy and they walked across me and i was holding a small pizza and he said something to me like let me buy it off you and tried grabbing it as he walked newr me after i shook my hewd and said nah but i moved my hand away from him and just went inside my gate and my gate was literwlly three feet behind him or where this happened. i sort of regret not clocking him and possibly his friend or elbowing him as he deserved it but then if he lied like luciano to try getting money out of me wnd saw exactly where i was going in or what area and called the cops and the cops interviewed the head office about my image thwt would have showed up within a camerw inside the gate (one outside where the situwiton happened i dont think exists) and for some reason cops started knocking on my door whether it would be best to just tell them he tried to rob me and i responded to it he tried to rob me wnd lie wnd wlso clwim he attacked me wnd i defended myself or not say anythinf?
    or the other option would be just to tell them (keep in mind its often ho has more witnesses even if theyre a scumbag also like both me wnd luciano and both had records but his fat wife and her fske 922 call) and this guy had someone with him but the other option would be to tell them since u dont know if there is a video or not to just look wt the video or see if there is one and the guy tried to rob me and whwt happened next i cant tlel you i remain silent on what happened next?
    keep in mind thwt for some of us even being arrested now for one day would be a life changer i have no family or no one to bail me out in poland or friends and my family would have to come to usa and if im unreachable even for one day theyd know something was up and some of us have rent to pay etc. so what would u guys do in such a situation where some scum come sup to you this eay knowing this and how would u deal with the cops to prevent even one dwy of confinement?
    Kev Space Nigga
    sexism is a way bigger problem than racism by a long shot. im more worried about a white harpie than a male shittskin any day. a shittskin still has to present his case, your average bitch only needs to make an allegation to fuck your life up and you will not be allowed to mount a defense.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev sexism is a way bigger problem than racism by a long shot. im more worried about a white harpie than a male shittskin any day. a shittskin still has to present his case, your average bitch only needs to make an allegation to fuck your life up and you will not be allowed to mount a defense.

Very true. You need to be super careful around them.
Jump to Top