User Controls

Prisoners of War (My own idea)

Weismart Yung Blood
    Prisoners of War (My own idea) What clan havent contested again when wins or OSRS gold loses only to have more fun. Together with Prisoners of War one of each clan appears in another hand with five less HP and needs to return to his own clan... but it will be in a jail with guards The clan have to help his MIA before strikes another clan.

When the option into the clan owner to give some EXP its true each game will give diff sum, and every ppl will get a diff amount too (such as genie's lamps) And (not to help a lot the owner) after conflict to every clan warrior appears a message (such as genie again) stating what ability u prefer?

Sorry if that which I kind is hard to read because of buy RuneScape Mobile gold punctuation mistakes. My initial thought would be to lock clan chat. Only the clan owner can do this, and what happens is that the moment the lock clan chat button has been clicked, nobody else can input the clan chat. This really is a ways where you could invite your friend's friend into your conversation without permitting everybody in or just one person.
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude i used to play runescape so much i would hit the 6 hour forced log out, 4 times a day.

I ran a clan of 7 men who were also amatuer body builders (it was weird), we all went to high school together although i was the oldest in the clan (The average age was 20, i was like 23)

WE called ourselves The Masturbation Station. This one faggot would let others train his account for him, and like just openly gave his password to everyone. I did not like him EVER but i kept this to myself.

So one day I log in, loot all of his gold onto my account, take all of his untradable items and drop them in the wildy, tell my freinds to kill me so i could lose whatever i couldn't drop, and then raised his defense to 46 to ruin his ability to be a zerker.

I just straight griefed him, then when he asked everyone who did it, because I had so much gold and was so great at the game i had no reason to do it. But then someone told him "BradleyB likes to hurt people he doesn't like, did you guys ever beef or anything cuz he'll say yall good and just gutter fuck you the next moment." which is true.

I don't lie to my friends and I don't often tell the truth to my enemies. If I say "HEy yeah we're totes good bud I'm past it." and I hate you, anyone who knows me, knows i'm just getting closer to snake you because it would've too hard if you were scared of me. HISS MUFUCKA

So then i made my ex at the time lie and say i was at her house smoking weed and pushing pipe and played computer for like 8 minutes that day.

Then he got my IP Address from Jagex and I asked him if he wants to get hurt IRL over Old School Runescape GP.

That's when I stopped working out at anytime and started working out at the YMCA.

Be cool dude, don't play video games. YOu seem really mature for a 13 year old, so you're probably in yoour mid 20s. Pretend to be a girl online, become a real girl online, play a cool game, have you played Star Cocks 2? It's my new favorite.
    Bradley Black Hole
    my ex would be liek "You know you ruined your friendship with him over some runescape gold and made him your friend stop playing the game?"

I said just cuz i sold shit to him and he knew my number, and he said im his ifriend, do not make him my friend OK?
Jump to Top