User Controls

lol I just got this in the mail guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

am I the only one here who got this or eatches youtube?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably but youtube pushes that stuff all the time but I try to tune it out
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    maybe the vido will be entertsining tho?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Wariat

am I the only one here who got this or eatches youtube?

are you back in the USA? why is that in english.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready are you back in the USA? why is that in english.

He is not. Often times websites will have a little button you can click where it'll show some flags. Wariats likely continuing to work on his english to better advance in the western world.
    Originally posted by Bradley He is not. Often times websites will have a little button you can click where it'll show some flags. Wariats likely continuing to work on his english to better advance in the western world.

He said he got it in the mail. not email. Mail as in Snail Mail with a stamp
    Bradley Black Hole
    i don't think he knew what he was saying, this is a youtube series you don't receive that int he "mail"

or maybe you do in poland idfk
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley i don't think he knew what he was saying, this is a youtube series you don't receive that int he "mail"

I just looked it up. They say email lol.
    Originally posted by Bradley i don't think he knew what he was saying, this is a youtube series you don't receive that int he "mail"

Hey moron what does the header say okay I didn't know if he got Actual physical Card in the mail With YouTube info Please stop being a small minded as this other queer I think you and sldra have AIDS of the brain
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Hey moron what does the header say okay I didn't know if he got Actual physical Card in the mail With YouTube info Please stop being a small minded as this other queer I think you and sldra have AIDS of the brain

rather have aids of brain from aldra than aids of anus from the strangers you pay money to on grindr.
Jump to Top