Tattoo of his baby girl's name. Gets all his tattoos from friends

First one in his family to both attend and drop out of college

Natural Ice

Big dirty truck with no gas

Worked at a poultry farm
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm also the first person in my family to to prison

I wear a wife beater, like a t shirt but for people destined to be on cops

big dirty work boots (has never had gainful employment in 6 years)

Hates the government

Lives offf the government

Steel Reserve

Wisconsin

I'm not panthrax.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Still better than being black, brown, red or yellow.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i wouldn't mind being a beautiful tranny chinese geisha so i could have sex with big strapping white men like me.
    A white trashian in the trailer park is worth 2 blacks in the ghetto.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wouldn't trade one white tweaker for 200 crackheads. At least i know one of them knows how to steal.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Nope
    Ghost Black Hole
    No. I used to live in a rural area British Columbia rocky mountains with lots of farmers but the old people were all hippies that grew weed

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I'm on mushrooms the answer is water and triangles. Lots of both

Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A white trashian in the trailer park is worth 2 blacks in the ghetto.

Wrong. White people are 2 points. Mexicans are 5. Blacks are 3 points. Asians are 3 points. Dogs are 2.5 points. Above Mexicans there is only the cow which is holy. 7 points.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Call me Cracker Jack Horning.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Call me Cracker Jack Horning.

Okay Cracker Jack Horny
    Originally posted by Data Wrong. White people are 2 points. Mexicans are 5. Blacks are 3 points. Asians are 3 points. Dogs are 2.5 points. Above Mexicans there is only the cow which is holy. 7 points.

then why mexhico is such a shit hole ?

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why mexhico is such a shit hole ?

all latin america actually is, they got it from the natives who lived in triangles and then the occupying spanish didn't send their best construction workers, they sent their best fighters

so you end up with a weird semi nomadic pueblo loving violent people with big families and bigger hearts

mexicans are actually really really good people and if I had more mexican friends, my life would be that much richer.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why mexhico is such a shit hole ?

It's not. It is paradise.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    so were you in prison in cslifornia? how did you enjoy the experience?
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley all latin america actually is, they got it from the natives who lived in triangles and then the occupying spanish didn't send their best construction workers, they sent their best fighters

so you end up with a weird semi nomadic pueblo loving violent people with big families and bigger hearts

mexicans are actually really really good people and if I had more mexican friends, my life would be that much richer.

Have you ever been? No? Then be quiet.

Everything south of the US border is better.

The colors are brighter. The women are prettier. The beer is stronger. Life is in full bloom.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat so were you in prison in cslifornia? how did you enjoy the experience?

no i've only ever lived in wisconsin I was in stanley correctional instiution in stanley, wisconsin a medium security correctional institution that houses about 1500 Wisconsin Department of Corrections Prisoners.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Data Have you ever been? No? Then be quiet.

Everything south of the US border is better.

The colors are brighter. The women are prettier. The beer is stronger. Life is in full bloom.

I never said I have. It's a shithole. Go look at any of the photos Vinny makes you view of your people.

The one redeeming thing about mexico is mexicans. Now take your compliment and fuck off amiga.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I never said I have. It's a shithole. Go look at any of the photos Vinny makes you view of your people.

The one redeeming thing about mexico is mexicans. Now take your compliment and fuck off amiga.

Tell me which images are from America, and which are from Africa.

Data African Astronaut
    Meanwhile, in Mexico:

Jump to Top