User Controls

BAC

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    they say breathalyzers measure you bac, if you refuse a breathalyzer they take your blood to get your bac. If when you breath into a breathalyzer and it indicates your bac then why would they need to ever do a blood test?

one time i had my bac taken after a night of heavy drinking (online science says theres nothing you can do to lower your bac since its in your blood), I took a breathalyzer and came up "legally intoxicated" I then immediately went and threw up (mq's advice) and it came back 0.o ...

what the hell..

Several years before this incident i was hanging with a buddy and we drank all night and when we went to his car he asked me to blow into his car brwathalyzer because it wouldnt work, it didnt work for me either, so he made me some spagetti and I ate it and then it worked lol wtf??

is there disinfo out there? or what?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    those handheld testers need to be calibrated daily and aren't accurate enough to be relied upon for fines, court proceedings etc.. the proper blood/saliva tests they have at the police station are, but they're too bulky and expensive to be used at checkpoints.

they basically just use the portable testersto determine whether it's worth bringing you back to the station to be tested/charged.

as for being able to 'beat' them, there are a bunch of tricks but nobody's been able to say for sure which ones work and which don't - the cops put out a lot of disinfo to stop people from trying
    Originally posted by aldra those handheld testers need to be calibrated daily and aren't accurate enough to be relied upon for fines, court proceedings etc.. the proper blood/saliva tests they have at the police station are, but they're too bulky and expensive to be used at checkpoints.

they basically just use the portable testersto determine whether it's worth bringing you back to the station to be tested/charged.

as for being able to 'beat' them, there are a bunch of tricks but nobody's been able to say for sure which ones work and which don't - the cops put out a lot of disinfo to stop people from trying

I'm talking about for probation in Texas and they use them as a way to jam you up in a TX court of law , even for a 0.01 reading. They are trying to make me go to rehab
    Wheres that one about the guy that used a live raccoon to blow into the breathalyzer.
    I just don't see how your breath can tell how much alcohol is in your blood. I can see how it can tell how much is in your lungs/mouth lol.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Wheres that one about the guy that used a live raccoon to blow into the breathalyzer.

Lol...

I'm gonna bring Archie with me. This my wacoon mista
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm almost tempted to buy the same model they use and do my own study , for science!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just don't see how your breath can tell how much alcohol is in your blood. I can see how it can tell how much is in your lungs/mouth lol.

yeah it picks up the saliva on your breath, and determines the amount of alcohol inside it. when you've got alcohol in your blood the same levels show up in your saliva I'd assume, but I've never really looked into the biology behind it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm almost tempted to buy the same model they use and do my own study , for science!

lol I considered this back when I drank heaps, they're fucking expensive and fiddly though
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11901890/Man-uses-raccoon-to-get-around-a-breathalyser-and-is-then-attacked-by-it.html

This is why we need anarcho primitivism.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    But someone using a raccoon to trick a breathalyzer is actually a triumph of the nanny state.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cops compelling you to give blood is a pretty gross violation of some fundamental human right that i can't seem to remember the name of. Can i just refuse and go down for obstruction of justice? Don't violate the integrity of my body fam.
    ^yeah its pretty fucked. personally I've never had the pigs take my blood before.. I'm not sure what its like in other cities, but here they have no refusal weekends where if they pull you over you have to agree to do a field sobriety test/breathalyzer otherwise they take you downtown and take your blood. (the way I see it, why not refuse anyways by the time they get you down there and take your blood you could potentially be within legal limits)
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11901890/Man-uses-raccoon-to-get-around-a-breathalyser-and-is-then-attacked-by-it.html

This is why we need anarcho primitivism.

lol, he squeezed raccoon, fucking weirdo
    Bill Krozby is a fuckhead nuff said
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL Bill Krozby is a fuckhead nuff said

Goiium is such a cuck I bet when he blows into the breathalyzer it goes "STOP HUFFING COCK QUEERMO!!"
    ^lol the cop tells him "cool it son, you're not impressing me" hahaha
    §m£ÂgØL gets pulled over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5fSXYDBSck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lol the cop tells him "cool it son, you're not impressing me" hahaha

That was pretty funny. Where did you steal it?
Jump to Top