User Controls

Covid 8x more likely to cause blood clots than the vaccine

Data African Astronaut
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/covid-brain-clot-astrazeneca-vaccine-b1831876.html
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If I don't get covid or the vaccine then I don't get any blood clots. That's what I'm gonna do, thanks for this information
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo If I don't get covid or the vaccine then I don't get any blood clots. That's what I'm gonna do, thanks for this information

Ya that's why I don't wear a seatbelt or refrigerate my meat
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL

why would the vaccine even cause brain blood clots in the first place

if the plan is to get everyone vaccinated, that statistically lower chance turns into a statistically massive number
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra LOL

if the plan is to get everyone vaccinated, that statistically lower chance turns into a statistically massive number

It's a known but incredibly rare side effect. Mostly women on birth control. There are only like 200-300 cases out of millions of doses.
    netstat African Astronaut
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    HEY FRIES WHUT U THINK?! HEHEHEH
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by aldra LOL

I think I know why. The covid is causing bloodclots. so even though the virus is dead it might release chemicals that do the opposite of what leeches do. they clot the blood up. and it was happeing in the so called "Covid Toes" and weird bruising on arms (which contusions are a form of blood clot but under the skin and not major artery)

This is why they thought it was lab made but it has the chararistics of a natural mutation though zoonotics. and before they were splicing cells from the 1960s or whatever the year was, they used monkies (and still do) and pigs and rats to try out cross over viruses. so it might have been a compartment of the Bio Weapons research that was creating mutations the old way. probably a bat. and some fucker saw it was dead and said ""If I cook it up, Ill kill anything in it" and got sick and started shitting in the streets and someone slipped on that poopoo caca squishy and then it spread all over the fucking place. even found in dogs. probably licking poop off the sidewalk.
    the astrozenica vaccine isn't a dead version of the virus, it's a small component taken from COVID genetically attached to a synthetic adenovirus as a delivery system.

that's actually something I've not found any real information on - all of the COVID vaccines are novel genetic treatments (either through RNA editing or the adenovirus graft mentioned above) EXCEPT for the Chinese vaccines - they're just regular dead trainer viruses like standard vaccines.

Why is everyone else going so hard on experimental treatments? Do they even work better?
    I hope I could help you in anyway possible, Aldra.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by aldra the astrozenica vaccine isn't a dead version of the virus, it's a small component taken from COVID genetically attached to a synthetic adenovirus as a delivery system.

that's actually something I've not found any real information on - all of the COVID vaccines are novel genetic treatments (either through RNA editing or the adenovirus graft mentioned above) EXCEPT for the Chinese vaccines - they're just regular dead trainer viruses like standard vaccines.

Why is everyone else going so hard on experimental treatments? Do they even work better?

i looked up if 'covids vaccine is experimental vaccine??' and google said its not, they said its regular vax and they wanna sign me up to get prepped for the shot

i was receptive to it entill supreme marxist fowchy said its essential and joe said no one can have 100rd magazines its pretty obv some shits going on with these old fogies. bless them though they are doing about the best they can and most people don't do that so i support them

Originally posted by aldra the astrozenica vaccine isn't a dead version of the virus, it's a small component taken from COVID genetically attached to a synthetic adenovirus as a delivery system.

Spoke to soon ^ (my former post)

I didnt know thats how it works. Is this the one that they useed an HIV virus to tweak to carry the covid19

like I guess the HIV is a type of Corona Virus (CoVi). they look simular they both have those mushroo like pods protruding
    yeah I read that as well, that some genetic components of the COVID are exactly the same as those found in HIV indicating it's likely synthetic but others contested the claim and I don't know enough about genetics to really tell
    Once HIV becomes full blown AIDS the patient will die from one of these many diseases found to be associated

Edted: sorry, used to die. It used to be a death sentence pre 1992. Freddy Mercury was like 1 year away from being sucessfully treated but died while I think the same time Majic Johnson was being introduced to a new treatment which became a standard and improvements. it used to be a death sentence and many people suicided by shame

Candidiasis of the esophagus, bronchi, trachea, or lungs [(but NOT the mouth (thrush)]
    Cervical cancer, invasive
    Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Cryptococcosis, extrapulmonary
    Cryptosporidiosis, chronic intestinal (greater than one month's duration)
    Cytomegalovirus disease or CMV (other than liver, spleen, or nodes)
    Cytomegalovirus retinitis (with loss of vision)
    Encephalopathy, HIV related
    Herpes simplex: chronic ulcer(s) (more than 1 month in duration); or bronchitis, pneumonitis, or esophagitis
    Histoplasmosis, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Isosporiasis, chronic intestinal (more than 1 month in duration)
    Kaposi sarcoma
    Lymphoma, Burkitt's (or equivalent term)
    Lymphoma, immunoblastic (or equivalent term)
    Lymphoma, primary, of brain
    Mycobacterium avium complex or M kansasii, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Mycobacterium tuberculosis, any site (pulmonary or extrapulmonary)
    Mycobacterium, other species or unidentified species, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP)
    Pneumonia, recurrent
    Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy
    Salmonella septicemia, recurrent
    Toxoplasmosis of brain
    Wasting syndrome due to HIV
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Once HIV becomes full blown AIDS the patient will die from one of these many diseases found to be associated

Candidiasis of the esophagus, bronchi, trachea, or lungs [(but NOT the mouth (thrush)]
    Cervical cancer, invasive
    Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Cryptococcosis, extrapulmonary
    Cryptosporidiosis, chronic intestinal (greater than one month's duration)
    Cytomegalovirus disease or CMV (other than liver, spleen, or nodes)
    Cytomegalovirus retinitis (with loss of vision)
    Encephalopathy, HIV related
    Herpes simplex: chronic ulcer(s) (more than 1 month in duration); or bronchitis, pneumonitis, or esophagitis
    Histoplasmosis, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Isosporiasis, chronic intestinal (more than 1 month in duration)
    Kaposi sarcoma
    Lymphoma, Burkitt's (or equivalent term)
    Lymphoma, immunoblastic (or equivalent term)
    Lymphoma, primary, of brain
    Mycobacterium avium complex or M kansasii, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Mycobacterium tuberculosis, any site (pulmonary or extrapulmonary)
    Mycobacterium, other species or unidentified species, disseminated or extrapulmonary
    Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP)
    Pneumonia, recurrent
    Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy
    Salmonella septicemia, recurrent
    Toxoplasmosis of brain
    Wasting syndrome due to HIV

do wut
    Originally posted by A College Professor do wut

Damn your medaling, Son.
    no backpedalling dont edit the post i saw what i saw
    Originally posted by A College Professor no backpedalling dont edit the post i saw what i saw

umm I didnt remove, redact nor omit shit, Dawg. edited in content -_-

Im not hiding nuffin. dindu
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready umm I didnt remove, redact nor omit shit, Dawg. edited in content -_-

Im not hiding nuffin. dindu

Heard
    Originally posted by Data It's a known but incredibly rare side effect.

No it isn't a "known".
Jump to Top