User Controls

Do you know what today is?

Bradley Black Hole
    "Thursday Mr. Lahey?"

"Thats' right, liquor day, Randy."

seet this fuckin chat up bro i'll be back in 45 minutes

I got dab carts, i'm getting 8 steel reserves and cigarettes, im gonna look for my dab cart battery

I might film myself throwing a glass 40 at a large rock or tree

WE DOIN THIS~!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    just fuond a dollar on the ground, holla!
    I found Jesus
    Bradley Black Hole
    kinda wanna get soometething different but idk

Like i can feel it

fuck i reall yma eexcited about liquor day but i haveen't drank liquur in like you knw i'

imma go get my beer and a tall booy oof somethin different like i always do and call it a day.

be back soon everybody
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I found Jesus

Jiggaboo Jesus Saves Johnson

aka Kike Lover 2000
    Bradley Black Hole
    imma throw this out there if someone snuck into my room and jerked me off at night or gave me like a tidy blowjob

I'd be cool with it, even if i woke up
    Originally posted by Bradley imma throw this out there if someone snuck into my room and jerked me off at night or gave me like a tidy blowjob

I'd be cool with it, even if i woke up

Even if it was a dude? (that happened to a friend of mine)
    Bradley Black Hole
    found teh dab cart battery! this is amazing!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Even if it was a dude? (that happened to a friend of mine)

no im super homophobic and would kill myself if i got some dude head from a secret evening joyboy
    The friend story

Back in England I used to co manage a building in downtown Manchester. We rented out space to various companies in the building. The Coop bank had the 2nd floor within which there were 5 or 6 mid 20s people..one of which was a raging faggot.

One particular day they were having a party for some reason and invited me and Eddie (the other guy that managed with me) up to engage in drinks and fun. At the end of the evening everyone was very drunk, particularly Eddie. Eddie said "I don't know how the fuck I'm going to get home" at which point the faggot said, "I live just around the corner you can doss down on my sofa for the night".

Next day was a Saturday and Eddie and I used to go fishing on the Canal (by the Kellogs factory). We were sitting there fishing and he was unusually quiet and withdrawn...the following conversation ensued"

I said: "what's up with you"
    Eddie "something happened last night"
    me "huh?"
    Eddie "I'm gonna tell you but you better not tell anyone...I need to tell someone though"
    me "okay..."
    Eddie "You know after the party I went to Faggots house (don't remember his name) and slept on his sofa"?
    me: "yeah"
    Eddie "Well when we got there his room-mate was there and we had a few more drinks before everyone went to bed, me on the sofa"
    me " so?"
    Eddie " I woke up a few hours later and the roommate was down on the floor by the sofa sucking my dick"
    me: "what the fuck?!?!"
    Eddie "I jumped up and beat the fucking shit out of him and left"
    me: "wow..."
    Silence for a couple of mins
    Me: "...did you let him finish before you beat him up"
    Eddie: Jumps up and comes running at me as I jumped up and ran laughing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Kev Space Nigga
    Do you know what today is?

the day the titanic sank?
    Today’s Celebrations

April 15th
    National Banana Day
    National Glazed Spiral Ham Day
    National Rubber Eraser Day
    National Take a Wild Guess Day
    National Tax Day
    National Titanic Remembrance Day
    Purple Up! Day
    Get to Know Your Customers Day – Third Thursday of Each Quarter
    National High Five Day – Third Thursday in April
    Bradley Black Hole
    My nation only has holidays for niggers and nigger lovers now, thanks.
Jump to Top