User Controls

Is it possible to live your whole life without having a car accident?

Data African Astronaut
    condition: If you drive a car daily
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Statistics say 3 crashes larger than fender benders in 50 years on the road. one leading to hospitalization in ER

i already had 3 in 37 years on the road
    1 my fault..1986 the other two not my fault.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only bad one I ever had was when I thought it was a good idea to drive to work on scopolomine and kept getting mad at my backpack in the passenger seat because I thought it was my girlfriend and she was giving me the silent treatment
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra only bad one I ever had was when I thought it was a good idea to drive to work on scopolomine and kept getting mad at my backpack in the passenger seat because I thought it was my girlfriend and she was giving me the silent treatment

thats the shit they put in sea sickness pills but also in dragons breath. the glitter drug bitches blow in your face to rape your bank account.

the colombian bell flowers were brought to San Francisco are and grow all over Berkeley. saw some dude removing the bell and left the stem to dry, i came back the next morning for my walk and they were all cut. no doubt, the sex trade mafia hiding in camp city with homeless. but finny says its BS. so why was he doing it then?.
    it doesn't work how you think it does, it's literally a psychotic break to go.

it's not like acid or psychedelics where you know you're on a drug and see pretty colours and sounds; you don't realise anything's wrong even though you're talking to people who aren't there and fending off spooky kids who keep hiding in the 2" gap behind your fridge.

it's useful for crime if you want to completely disorient someone; you could feasibly get someone rekt on it and then convince them you're a removalist and steal their TV but it's not some miracle mind control drug like the media makes out. it doesn't fundamentally change a person, it just makes it very hard for them to work out what's real and what's not, which I suspect is very close to what severe schizophrenia feels like (minus the RLS and feeling of total dryness)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and FYI I didn't drive on that shit on purpose, I did it the night before and woke up assuming everything was back to normal. it wasn't.
    Data African Astronaut
    Okay but I want to hear more about scopolamine. You had to have sought this out right. It's not exactly OTC.

Frankly I think that 90% of car accidents are avoidable with defensive driving. I kinda drive like a paranoid grandma at all times. I never drive stoned or buzzed or under the influence whatsoever. At most I drive 5h after I have smoked or drank. I'm very strict about it actually. I refuse to drive under the influence at all
    Originally posted by Data Okay but I want to hear more about scopolamine. You had to have sought this out right. It's not exactly OTC.

it's in some motion sickness pills, listed as hyoscine hydrobromide
    back in the 50s or something they mixed it with morphine and called it 'twilight sleep', which was apparently meant to ease the pain of childbirth and other things.

turns out it did little to ease the pain, it just spazzed them out so hard they couldn't remember the pain after the fact.

it's kind of like diphen but much harder on both the mind and body. almost everyone who's tried it recommends against it for the fact that it's pure insanity and takes a while to recover from, but I at least think it's given me some direct insight into severe mental illness
    blaster master victim of incest
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    My grandma used to have a scopolamine medication for stomach cramps, the bottle actually said "BELLADONA ALKALOIDS" on it
    I actually did a fair bit of research into it a while back because the military and CIA experimented with it as a 'truth serum'. By and large it didn't make the subject tell 'the truth', it just made them talk a lot of insane nonsense.

From what little wasn't redacted, apparently the only use they found for it was causing extreme pain by injecting it into the spinal cord.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra I actually did a fair bit of research into it a while back because the military and CIA experimented with it as a 'truth serum'. By and large it didn't make the subject tell 'the truth', it just made them talk a lot of insane nonsense.

From what little wasn't redacted, apparently the only use they found for it was causing extreme pain by injecting it into the spinal cord.

People on r/deleriants have talked about experiences before and it always sounds pretty out there. Some of them still like it though.
    I've had 2 niggers and 1 Indian (all women) run into the back of me in the last 2 years...nothing I can do about stupid minority women drivers.

But as for accidents that are the drivers fault? Yes it's possible to not have one.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra it's in some motion sickness pills, listed as hyoscine hydrobromide

That's nuts for the reasons you described. It's OTC there? Sounds fucking horrible. Does it have the body load of dph
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tell me you started yelling at the backpack and referring to it by name as Jansport. Appease me.
    Data African Astronaut
    "C'mon Jan let's go. I can tell where we're not wanted."
    Originally posted by Data Frankly I think that 90% of car accidents are avoidable with defensive driving.

you dont know real defensive driving and i doubt you even drive.
    I remember being in a defensive driving class and this typical irate-angry at the world-redneck-pickup truck driver stood up and yelled at the "teacher" (while also pointing at her) during a section on speeding:

"I have to be at work in downtown Houston at 8am and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get there on time, if that means speeding I'm going to do it"

When he finished his little tirade I said:

"Just leave 10 mins earlier to allow more time for your journey"..the teacher said "that's right!"

Said pickup truck redneckian looked at me like he was going to run him over in his F150 after class.
Jump to Top