User Controls

Slavery Reparations

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Soon all the black men will be able to buy extra commissary.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I agree there needs to be payments made for slavery, those niggers got there free and didn't have to pay a penny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    this bullshit racist banter on here is what keeps the All Whites Are Guilty and fuels that fire of this new acceptable racism being pumped out on CNN and other news sources.
    honestly, CNN has muliple times conveyed incitement and hate on Caucasians and Whites. not all whites come from caucasian mountain regions. druids or celts are just fair skin yet not related to Germanic high or low, and may be related to slavics. Ethnic Whites.

regardless, CNN should be held accountable and lose their press passes, and also should be pointed out that theyre listed as an Entertainment Group and not an actual nor traditional News Agency.

I wish the FCC would close them down for good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready honestly, CNN has muliple times conveyed incitement and hate on Caucasians and Whites. not all whites come from caucasian mountain regions. druids or celts are just fair skin yet not related to Germanic high or low, and may be related to slavics. Ethnic Whites.

regardless, CNN should be held accountable and lose their press passes, and also should be pointed out that theyre listed as an Entertainment Group and not an actual nor traditional News Agency.

I wish the FCC would close them down for good.

Sounds like free speech to me
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Data

Free speech and the truth!
    wtf..fuck u fona. moron
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready wtf..fuck u fona. moron

Sorry. I take it back?
    I didnt even read it.
    blaster master victim of incest
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Data

Propaganda is the correct word faggot
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by blaster master Data is just mad that he's caucasian too. I bet he's the kinda dude who texts the black thumbs up.

lmao theres this fag at work who texts me the darker skinned thumbs up because hes an indian. I almost want to change mine from the original yellow to a black thumbs up and send it back to him since im white as fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    I do the black ok hand and the yellow pointy finger so that way ppl know what I'm into
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speaking of commisary and jail stories, there was this fat white 45yr old child molester who would always buy out all the danishes . Like he'd get hundreds of them and he'd park his ass on the front bench at 6:30 in the morning and watch the sci-fi channel while gorging on the danishes just littered in pastry crumbs. Everyone left him alone because he was so disgusting.

But. One day a NIGGER had had enough and just went up and beat the shit out of him while he wasnt expecting it. Haha. It wasnt even a cold clock thing, it was just a "dude, we're sick of looking at you" thing, and he just started wailing on him. I miss those days.
    Originally posted by mmQ Speaking of commisary and jail stories, there was this fat white 45yr old child molester who would always buy out all the danishes . Like he'd get hundreds of them and he'd park his ass on the front bench at 6:30 in the morning and watch the sci-fi channel while gorging on the danishes just littered in pastry crumbs. Everyone left him alone because he was so disgusting.

But. One day a NIGGER had had enough and just went up and beat the shit out of him while he wasnt expecting it. Haha. It wasnt even a cold clock thing, it was just a "dude, we're sick of looking at you" thing, and he just started wailing on him. I miss those days.

And the next Commissary day?...did he still buy them all up?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And the next Commissary day?…did he still buy them all up?

I'd imagine so.. I couldn't say. He got DEPORTED to a protective wing ala wariat style Lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Soon all the black men will be able to buy extra commissary.

what about the black women?! you sexist pighead

OINK OINK OINK, OINK OINK OINK
    Bradley Black Hole
    Black women have no rights.

That's why there's not been a single negress on our site since we dropped the Plymoth Totse Rock in 1989
    Bradley Black Hole
    we ran off like 3 of the 4 black peoeplee and warriat won't admit he's a nigger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bradley Black women have no rights.

That's why there's not been a single negress on our site since we dropped the Plymoth Totse Rock in 1989

candy rein is black
    Bradley Black Hole
    Interested!
Jump to Top