ITT: niggers
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur
    k
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oh hey, sup homokazi.
    They call me stacks round here

Nice turd in a bag, bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Excuse me for using cheap Chinese smartphone with shit camera
    LOL, I just now saw the stack. You camera is real shit, bruh. Get a drone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It might be a shit camera but the complexity of my photography skills make up for that. If you think Bill Krozby has some artistic shots you ain't seen nothing yet.

Also I doubled that stack an hour ago
    Canadian Bingo Money.
    Monopoly money is worth more tbh
    You should import it from Europe and open a bank.

Imagine the underworld would switch to a hard coin currency instead of a virtual one and we would use Monopoly money instead of Bitcoins. The market would regulate itself like a mine because the price for the game would go up with the demand.

Yea, how about that you you tech assholes? All your precious Bitgone.

It's probably easier to fake a Monopoly bill than a BTC, though.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RisiR It's probably easier to fake a Monopoly bill than a BTC, though.

This is the fundamental weakness inherent to any monetary system that is fiat based. As long as you can print money it's going to lose it's value. This is what is great about BTC, it takes computers effort to mine a bitcoin, and the computations become harder as each bitcoin is mined. Not only that there is a hard limit on the amount of bitcoin that can ever be in circulation. Thus it retains it's value far better than fiat.
    i still don't think that the whole mining system is a good idea when the thing you mine is nothing but an idea itself.
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR i still don't think that the whole mining system is a good idea when the thing you mine is nothing but an idea itself.

+2 shekels
Jump to Top