User Controls

hey guys shes getting better

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    wat u fink star trek? she restarted her chwnnel and now uses a green screen and more comedy thrown in and all sorts of visuals:
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    FUYS?
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe FUYS?
    "More comedy"??

Did she get that fucked up grill fixed yet?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    She's back, that's good.
    If only Lyndsey ZyklonB would come back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    No way Boxy was the best.
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey it's pesky
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If only Lyndsey ZyklonB would come back.

i helped her cancel culture herself on accident. she asked me to remove all of the youtube videos I put up on here and I said I wouldn't because i couldn't be arsed to take the time to do that

for her being such a pig headed woman I actually got her to see my side of things from time to time
    She's probably back to living in her car due to the Covid and no/few flights. There's a flight attendant I know who has taken to selling her used pantyhose on social media to make ends meet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She's probably back to living in her car due to the Covid and no/few flights. There's a flight attendant I know who has taken to selling her used pantyhose on social media to make ends meet.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She's probably back to living in her car due to the Covid and no/few flights. There's a flight attendant I know who has taken to selling her used pantyhose on social media to make ends meet.

meh.. prolly not she's a rich girl that just did the hippy thing for youtube money in her early to mid twenties anytime she didn't want to do it she would go back home. plus she's married now.

though whats really funny is she's from the bay area but ent up moving with her husband to maine because theres more white people only to find out it was full of black people and psycho white people off their meds lmao

talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the frying pan
    Damn, I always fancied living in Maine too...guess I'll scratch that off the list.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Damn, I always fancied living in Maine too…guess I'll scratch that off the list.

It sounds nice and I love oysters, but I've just heard a lot of bad things about it, that or its not really a place for younger people. I've actually never been to the upper east coast though but I've always wanted to go to boston which I've heard is pretty fun
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion No way Boxy was the best.

So I had an eex that was like this at the samee time it camee out, mexican girl, eye liner, thee little wing things.

FUCK Did this video make me fuckin hard as shit. After like 2 minutes when she said "I'm not a gaia fag anymore" I was uh. I turned it off becausee I didn't wanna just rip of my knickers and start cummin on my labtop.

Boxxy because i was attracted to her as a 14 year old to a 15-16 (IDK how old she is), i doon't think this is wrong, i still masturbate to othe memory of me losing my virginity to a 13 year old (I was 11 or 12, that summer), is that choomoy? IDK no. Cuz I don't see those type oof people as anything but kids, but as a kid like when i was there, i was so hard chasing around big titty bitches and within 3 years fuckin e'erybody in the ass with empowered enjoymnt.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It sounds nice and I love oysters, but I've just heard a lot of bad things about it, that or its not really a place for younger people. I've actually never been to the upper east coast though but I've always wanted to go to boston which I've heard is pretty fun

u ever live in florida? Wanna goo with me for like 6-12 months? We can leave this summer or next spring.

Not a joke. We get a 2 bedroom and split or a one bedroom and I get the bottom bunk cuz of my arthritis. (we pay 60% of a 2 bedroom just to lose oonee)
    Originally posted by AngryOnion No way Boxy was the best.

Looks like a dude.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley u ever live in florida? Wanna goo with me for like 6-12 months? We can leave this summer or next spring.

Not a joke. We get a 2 bedroom and split or a one bedroom and I get the bottom bunk cuz of my arthritis. (we pay 60% of a 2 bedroom just to lose oonee)

im sure krotz would prefer to sleep in the same racecar bed as you instead of bunks
    Originally posted by cigreting im sure krotz would prefer to sleep in the same racecar bed as you instead of bunks

don't see why you're throwing me into this and using my vernacular, vegetable and lasagna..

but florida is nice, I just wouldn't want to live there.

Hows your family doing in round rock?
    Originally posted by Bradley u ever live in florida? Wanna goo with me for like 6-12 months? We can leave this summer or next spring.

yeah id go with you as long as I don't get jammed up with this court bullshit and have to stay in autism, texas. I've been wanting to travel a lot but things are looking kind of bleak at the moment, I'm hoping I'm just worrying too much

and I'm fine with you being on the bottom bunk, I've always been a top bunk kind of gont

Originally posted by Bill Krozby It sounds nice and I love oysters, but I've just heard a lot of bad things about it, that or its not really a place for younger people. I've actually never been to the upper east coast though but I've always wanted to go to boston which I've heard is pretty fun

why ballston ?
Jump to Top