User Controls

I lost my best fighting knife the other night and need recommendation.

Bradley Black Hole
    Prefer something smaller than bigger, I am a small knife fighter. I am looking for under 100$, under 225$ will be considered. Must be able to be operated with one hand and I lately have preferred fold out knives.

My last knife was the M-16 by the Northern Canoe and Trading Company or some shit, it was a beauty, MSRP was 59.95, my boy (Who I fought for regularly and did money with) stole it for me in like SPring of 2020/Winter of 2020. She was a beuaty.

Want something different, do not need or want the saw feature found in many "combat" or "utility" knives.

So recommend it, if you have one that's used I"ll buy that shit from you or trade. Post pics. Recommend the best fighting knife you can from eBay (for American purchase) or Amazon.

I'm thinking I"m going to drop a good amount of money on this and a vest. Gang Gang.

I gueess my old knif was only 36$

https://www.amazon.com/CRKT-M16-10KS-Folding-Pocket-Knife/dp/B006SK1K8C

I'm buying one RN.

But recommend better self defense fighting & utility knives for me. I wanna buy more.

No Made In China unless they are undere 25$ pls.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    go to a dollar store and buy some butter knives is probably better than those over priced faggot knives of yours.

Make your own. make it out of wood. then score it so it breaks off
    cigreting Dark Matter
    WILL U BUY AN KNIF FRUM NIGGER
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting WILL U BUY AN KNIF FRUM NIGGER

you're an idiot that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

but bradley b get a switch blade

*stab me again my sweet little murder* eeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You any good at throwing kunai?
    Bradley Black Hole
    No. Only have thrown axes and tomahawks. Dislike the idea of handing away weapons.

Want 1 small knife.

Also whoever said the cheap knife shit, don't fuckin play me. I have four work knives (my friend is better sharpener) that are 2.40 at walmart and come with a hard case, look at 5" FIlleet Knives. They look lik ekitchen knives but the hard belt clasp case means I have 4.

Low quality steel.

Don't think im a punk bro.
    Bradley Black Hole
    a little bulkier/stockier/shorter/fatter.

It's a shit fillet knife btw, i have thoose too but those are too slender for fighting. 1 Rib and it's stuck.
    Bradley Black Hole

Yes but for less and will offer trade repeatedly, but yes. I am not a White Supremacist,t I'm a White Guy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're an idiot that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

but bradley b get a switch blade

*stab me again my sweet little murder* eeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I do not like the push button as i applaud my abilities to conceal, fight and run without displaying any tool.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes but for less and will offer trade repeatedly, but yes. I am not a White Supremacist,t I'm a White Guy.

NO THE COUNTRY
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Bradley a little bulkier/stockier/shorter/fatter.

It's a shit fillet knife btw, i have thoose too but those are too slender for fighting. 1 Rib and it's stuck.

Wait, so is the 1st Annual NIS Knife Fight on for reals or not? make up your damn minds, Guys
    Why a fighting knife, and not a more utilitarian knife or perhaps even a multi tool? A knife is a tool to use when finger nails arent cutting it, but eventually you will use your knife for things that its not meant for, which will damage it.

I would get something like this:

https://www.leatherman.com/free-k2x-587.html

You say you don't want a serrated portion on the blade, you can get one of those without, though the serrated portion is good to have.

I carry one of these; clips on well, can be opened with one hand, and still has all the useful tools for most basic things:

https://www.leatherman.com/mut-29.html

The best "fighting" knife is going to be a fixed blade, not a folder. It will have a guard and a blood groove.

Who makes decent EDC folding knives that are knives only, idk. If you wanna be a hipster you can look through some of the knives that legionusa has in stock:

https://www.legionusa.com/kizlyar-folding-knife-scout.html
    this is now a "sharp metal" thread.

post your FUCKING sharp metal here.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian

real men fight with cock knives

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny real men fight with cock knives

All the ones in top pic I use for cooking.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian All the ones in top pic I use for cooking.

a competent cheft have only a single knife for all his cutting needs.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

still looking for an alliGAYtor, I think they're out of production
    Originally posted by aldra

still looking for an alliGAYtor, I think they're out of production

Error 1011 –拒绝访问

如果您是网站管理员,点击查看如何修复。
    Bradley Black Hole
    I know how to dark souls roll.

A leaf is sufficient armor for my people.

My only weakness is bullets.

Jump to Top