User Controls

My President Biden is decent guy.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Maybe he just has political ties with the shitheads and he could break away. Everyone has bones in closets and may have done wrong for advancements but nothing like the Clintons have with White Water scams and Not releasing money for the Hatian Earthquake funds (Until demanded they release Some of it, still keeping more than 10 percent plus interest), or the Mena Arkansas incident of cocaine dealings for guns later to be known as ¨Fast and Furious¨ while the movie branding of the same name was going on. and clealy ties with Weather Underground Organization because he released WUO early on a pardon and then turned around and asked Obama to do the same thing (which he did)

I mean how does that work? Why not have Charlie Manson pardon. I mean all he did was tell people to go murk his record producer. how the fuck does someone asking people to do something get life. I can see him being influencing young underage and go to prison for some period of time. But Life? or even be financially responsible in a civil matter. but LIfe? Charlie Manson was a piece of shit but how did he get life over the average person. many guilty of murder get out in less than 5 years.

Does anyone see how fucked up our legal system is? People who murder might get off on a technicality while the person with them who may have unknown knowledge that their friend or whoever was about to kill someone gets murder by proxy and does life. or even death penalty. this is rare but has happened.
Jump to Top