User Controls

Cicada 3301

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Dank puzzle bros. Very inspiring.

Remember my puzzle?

http://niggasin.space/thread/6130

Like i mentioned in my thread the cipher for the code was English Gematria. You could know this because the number of the beast is encoded in Gematria as well, however the jedi variety.

QSR NRO <- Six hundred threescore and six

Here is the English Gematria code i posted.

612 24

m78 a6 s114 t120 e30 r108 c18 h48 a6 n84

b12 b12

If you add the numbers together you get:

masterchan bb

So if you go there, there is a thread.

https://masterchan.org/bb/thread/243

Appended to the image data is a string, the string says:

You win a cookie.

Oh well, at first i wanted to use masterchan's sekrit board, which has you study the sauce code of the page to get the board URL that changes each day. But i got lazy and Gadmin made some adjustments to /sekrit/ so meh.

Also, i spoke to a guy that knows a guy who says he has completed the Cicada 3301 puzzle. Would you like to know what is beyond the veil? I will tell you, apparently it's just a bunch nerds hanging out on some derpweb website and idling in an IRC channel. Not doing anything particularly at all. What a fucking anti-climax.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-01-05T08:16:58.010552+00:00
    Originally posted by Sophie Also, i spoke to a guy that knows a guy who says he has completed the Cicada 3301 puzzle. Would you like to know what is beyond the veil? I will tell you, apparently it's just a bunch nerds hanging out on some derpweb website and idling in an IRC channel. Not doing anything particularly at all. What a fucking anti-climax.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-01-05T08:16:58.010552+00:00

Literally the only interesting thing posted. Which is sad because this is exactly hat I expected Cicada 3301 to be and therefore is also uninteresting.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Literally the only interesting thing posted. Which is sad because this is exactly hat I expected Cicada 3301 to be and therefore is also uninteresting.

Yes it's all very boring.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes it is very boring was listening to conspiracy videos on youtube and i woke up in the middle of the documentary of cicada 3301, last week. Never had heard of it before. Evidently its just a 4chan thing? I dunno but the next video that came up on the girls channel was just as lame. "the bunnyman"

I guess It is kind of an interesting idea.. but it just sounded like a meme/creepypasta that wasn't very creepy, that took its self way too seriously like "ooooh a slenderman!!!'

like cicada 3301 from what I heard about it was so vague and it never climaxed to anything.

The only reason why I like slenderman is because I've seen things like that. But not as weaksauce.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-05T20:28:31.801530+00:00
    Well Cicada 3301 was real. And a lot of people thought it was just some guy with a hard on for puzzles until a clue pointed people to coordinates on a map and at those precise coordinates there was found the following.

Also later, the 'Liber Primus' was released. Which is a book of 60 pages, the runes represent a number and the whole text was interestingly enough encrypted with Gematria as well. I did not know this before today. But anyway, it reads something like a mystic text or tome which has led many to speculate that it's a journey to have people convert to this weird ass techno mysticism and could explain why the people involved never do anything particularly at all save for when they make another puzzle. Also January has significance for Cicada 3301, if a new puzzle is released it will be in this month.

Liber Primus excerpt.

The Liber Primus also has hashes that when decoded lead to certain deepweb venues.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    more like the derpadewweb

Jump to Top